IGNORED

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, that's one of the titles my parents let me play before taking it back to the store! :mad:

AX

It's a R5 to R7 so your lucky you even had a chance to play it. Your parents must have got the Action Max late in it's run cause Blue Thunder was the last game to make it to the shelves before World Of Wonder pulled the plug.

LOL, that's one of the titles my parents let me play before taking it back to the store! :mad:

AX

It's a R5 to R7 so your lucky you even had a chance to play it. Your parents must have got the Action Max late in it's run cause Blue Thunder was the last game to make it to the shelves before World Of Wonder pulled the plug.

I was 9... so 1986 I think... does that sound right? Was the first year we had cable, was in 4th grade.

AX

AX

I was 9... so 1986 I think... does that sound right? Was the first year we had cable, was in 4th grade.

AX

yep, sounds right.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Shawn

I have the ACTION MAX boxed.But beware of the high shipping costs.

greetings Walter

I'm hoping the other member Chris is able to find his cause he's in the USA but if not what do you think the shipping would be roughly?

Shawn there is one at a trade center about 150 miles from my home...Looked to be in good shape when I saw it last, but I dont recall asking for a price. Do you have a suggestion as for a price and I could drive there and offer...next month.. Pm me if you have a price in mind...I could go back for a neo geo game or two so it is on my way...

This would come from the same vendor that basically gave me a brand new in box turbo grafx for some ol xbox stuff..I was very pleased with what was inside of the box when I opened it....

Edited by Christopher T Leach

Hi Shawn

greetings Walter

I'm hoping the other member Chris is able to find his cause he's in the USA but if not what do you think the shipping would be roughly?

Shawn there is one at a trade center about 150 miles from my home...Looked to be in good shape when I saw it last, but I dont recall asking for a price. Do you have a suggestion as for a price and I could drive there and offer...next month.. Pm me if you have a price in mind...I could go back for a neo geo game or two so it is on my way...

This would come from the same vendor that basically gave me a brand new in box turbo grafx for some ol xbox stuff..I was very pleased with what was inside of the box when I opened it....

As long as it's totally complete and in near perfect shape I'll say $50. If it's in lesser condition, or missing the manual or something I'd only offer $30ish.

Hi Shawn

greetings Walter

Chris if your heading that way am going with you just give me a call and we can set it up and help Shawn get his Action Max. :)