IGNORED

ROBOTCITY - NEW ODYSSEY 2 RELEASE

SLAYAR

Count on me for one limited edited copy! Any idea of the selling price?

Sorry for taking a while to reply. We are still working out costing I have a prototype book to write which will be sold with the limited edition, so until this is finished and printed I cant comment on price. Many apologies. But, when I have a little spare time, hopefully over the next week or so I'll try and finish the book and then I can give you some prices for the carts when I have the printing costs.

• 3 months later...

Marco,

Thanks God I've found you! Would you be interested in giving me a little information regarding the prototypes that you found?? i need some additional information to help me finish my prototype book for the limited edition of Robot City.

Thanks

Slayar

I'm taking some photo's of the finished Standard version of Robot City, so hopefully you can see whats on offer. I'm also writing a book about the prototypes for the Videopac / Odyssey 2 which come on a CD-ROM as a PDF file, there will also be lots of artwork / photo's / instructions and other goodies on the CD-ROM. I'm also preparing one or two additional "surprises" for the limited edition owners.

Standard Edition costs is 45 Euros / limited edition 50 Euros.

This includes postage. We have used completely new components. We have new PCB's (which have never been produced for the 02 and as such cost significantly more than atari PCB's we have not recycled any internal components), the EPROMS are new. We have recycled the cart cases but have used the best that we could find, again nobody has ever produced a fresh batch of O2/Videopac cart cases. We are also going to be including a protective plastic case which is something that none of the other o2 / Videopac releases have ever done.

Any questions, comments, please post here or PM directly.

Regards

SLAYAR, Retrogenesis

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick update, the prototype book is now finished and I shall be buring it to a CD-ROM. We have just to print the CD-ROM artwork off and then the limited edition version is ready for sale (hopefully in next few days). I have attached a screenshot (sorry for the poor quality) of the standard version. Any questions, please PM me or send a reply to this thread.

post-23952-126277782821_thumb.jpg

just a quick update, the prototype book is now finished and I shall be buring it to a CD-ROM. We have just to print the CD-ROM artwork off and then the limited edition version is ready for sale (hopefully in next few days). I have attached a screenshot (sorry for the poor quality) of the standard version. Any questions, please PM me or send a reply to this thread.

Looking good!

OK Guys!

We are now 7-10 days from shipping the limited edition version of the game. All interested parties should have recieved a private personal message with my payment details. If you have any problems then please contect me.

Retrogenesis

PS - WATCH OUT FOR OUR SECOND RELEASE - NIGHT FIGHTER.....Coming soon..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...