IGNORED

Anyone Have This Amiga CV Controller?

BydoEmpire

I have one. The joystick is a little loose, but I bought it used, and I've hardly used it at all, to be honest. Fire buttons are okay, but feel a little cheap, IMHO. The keypad is quite nice, but I can't recall if CV overlays fit into it. The whole controller is lightweight and confortable, although I guess it depends on the size of the hand holding it. Not a bad purchase, if you're looking for something more confortable to use than the stock CV controller, just don't expect ergonomic perfection.

They're not great. I don't like that the joystick is so tiny, and the button placement isn't great. There are two sets of buttons. The side ones, and the face ones underneath the keypad. One set acts as redundant left fire buttons, and the other set, the right fire buttons. For games that only use one button they're not horrible, but if you need both buttons, they're not very ergonomic. According to the manual I have for them, there was an adapter to be placed into the controller holder on the console to hold these correctly. I've yet to ever see one myself though.

Yeah, I have one of those. They're not all that impressive... better than the ColecoVision Wico Command Control by a long shot, but not as good as the original Amiga Powr Sticks. It's not as responsive and it just doesn't feel right in your hand because of that massive numeric keypad.