IGNORED

Mario Bros (ColecoVision) READY TO SHIP! ***

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some assembled Mario cart :D

Everything will be ready for the 1st week of December!

Hey wait a minute, isnt that a hundred copies of "Dance Fantasy" or "Linking Logic" with a few phoney labels on top?

:P

All kidding aside, cant wait for the release....

Edited by coleconut

• 2 weeks later...

First, I would like to say that every copy is ready for shipping except for manuals wich I should received soon

That's why I do not have post anything yet

I'll ship every paid copies in the next two weeks even if I do not have the manuals (I'll ship them later in this case)

I'll start taking payments this weekend, I'll post the info in this thread

I'm very sorry for all this wait, truly.

All in all, I hope you'll like this game as much as I like to works on it! :)

Meantime, I suggest you to get the Mario Bros Controllers Set (Complete in Box)

Yurkie has put alot of time on those awesome controllers set!

Look at his Official Thread here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149793-mario-bros-custom-controllers-complete-boxed-photos/page__fromsearch__1

I would like to say this in defense of my friend Retroillucid and explain to anyone that may be upset that I have an early copy. Please understand this. I did some final clean-up and made some positioning changes on the Mario Bros. game box and label. I also had the boxes and labels printed. I put a lot of time into this project. I don't even have my copy of the manual yet. The Gentleman that makes the manuals for ColectorVision has been Super Busy with his real life job.

The game itself is absolutely awesome. I highly recommend that you get on the list for a copy of this. Regardless of what the box or label color is. I am blown by how Arcade accurate this games is. My GF and I had a blast and played this for a couple hours last night.

I thought it would be cool to show everyone how nice the controller box and the Red Limited Edition Box look side by side. Here is a pic that I just took of a set I completed assembly on. I have only 7 more sets of these to sell and probably won't be making anymore.

post-23318-126045940541_thumb.jpg