IGNORED

Mario Bros (ColecoVision) READY TO SHIP! ***

retroillucid

Just curious, how many people have received their cartridge. I am curious if people love it as much as I do.

I haven't received mine, and I live 30 minutes away from retroillucid's place (by car). :ponder:

I've already ship 95% of all (paid) orders, I'll send the (5) remaining one this week

Luc, you're one of these...

The good news is:

For our next releases, 2 stores (1 from USA, and 1 from Canada) will carry our games, so shipping will be ALOT FASTER! :D

So, it'll not take forever to get your game... ;)

The good news is:

For our next releases, 2 stores (1 from USA, and 1 from Canada) will carry our games, so shipping will be ALOT FASTER! :D

Indeed. Now those 2 stores will wait forever to get the games...

Just kidding, J-F. ;)

Not at all! :x :P

You'll see for next releases ;)

YOUR VISION IS OUR VISION , right?

And your vision is not to wait month(s) to get your game shipped, right?

Well, I don't like to wait so longer to get a game too, it's indeed a shame!

And Yes, the solution (at least for me) is to let those 2 Stores carying my games so nobody will wait for their game(s)

Games will now be annouced when those 2 Stores will have them in stock, not before.

I'm just making things alot more easier for everyone ;)

Cheers!

J-F

The good news is:

For our next releases, 2 stores (1 from USA, and 1 from Canada) will carry our games, so shipping will be ALOT FASTER! icon_mrgreen.gif

So, it'll not take forever to get your game... icon_wink.gif

Indeed. Now those 2 stores will wait forever to get the games...

Just kidding, J-F. icon_wink.gif

Not at all! icon_mad.gificon_razz.gif

You'll see for next releases icon_wink.gif

YOUR VISION IS OUR VISION , right?

And your vision is not to wait month(s) to get your game shipped, right?

Well, I don't like to wait so longer to get a game too, it's indeed a shame!

And Yes, the solution (at least for me) is to let those 2 Stores carying my games so nobody will wait for their game(s)

Games will now be annouced when those 2 Stores will have them in stock, not before.

I'm just making things alot more easier for everyone icon_wink.gif

Cheers!

J-F

That's a great idea! Where are these stores J-F? In particular, where's the Canadian store? Is there a website we can visit?

Just curious, how many people have received their cartridge. I am curious if people love it as much as I do.

I haven't received mine, and I live 30 minutes away from retroillucid's place (by car). :ponder:

I've already ship 95% of all (paid) orders, I'll send the (5) remaining one this week

The good news is:

Am i also one of those 5?

The good news is:

Am i also one of those 5?

Not sure... what's your real name?

EDIT: Has not been shipped yet, sorry you're one of those 5 :(

Edited by retroillucid

Got mine today, yay!

Very nice, professionally done, great manual.

FYI, found something interesting about this game. I play 99% of my games on a standalone ADAM. I re-read this thread again and there's no mention in messages or on the box or instructions about the ADAM.

Turns out player 1 is on controller 2 and you play Luigi. Player 2 is Mario on controller #1. El-reverso of standard CV play.

Edited by coleconut

Got mine today, yay!

FYI, found something interesting about this game. I play 99% of my games on a standalone ADAM. I re-read this thread again and there's no mention in messages or on the box or instructions about the ADAM.

Turns out player 1 is on controller 2 and you play Luigi. Player 2 is Mario. El-reverso of standard CV play.

Glad to know this considering I will be playing on my ADAM. Thanks!

Fingers Crossed that mine arrives today. :cool:

It seems like some people in Canada just got theirs yesterday I'd expect tomorrow at the earliest Monday or Tuesday will probably be more realistic. I'm not sure if I want the game or my controller set to arrive first. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll arrive the same day. =P

Got mine today, yay!

Turns out player 1 is on controller 2 and you play Luigi. Player 2 is Mario on controller #1. El-reverso of standard CV play.

That's extremely odd... I've never heard of or seen a game that plays different on the Adam than the CV. Did you try it on an actually CV to make sure it's not that way there too? Just curious as this is kinda baffling me. :)