IGNORED

Trade my games for your...

Goblin

I have about 12 years worth of games that I'm just not playing enough to justify keeping around. Items I have include boxed Dreamcast w/ 15 titles, Boxed Jaguar w/ 20 titles, Boxed Lynx w/ 20 titles, Turbo Express w/ 8 titles, Boxed Nomad w/ around 100 titles, Boxed 130 XE, Loose Atari 800 and misc 8 bit carts, and then misc pongs, NES, and 2600 systems and carts. Too many things to list right now, but I can expand on these via PM or email.

Items I'm looking to trade for include:

R/C cars, batteries, chargers, and accessories.

Unlocked GSM smart phone / cell phone.

Captain America Comic Books.

Pinball Machines - working or not.

Arcade Machines - working or not.

LCD wide screen monitor - 22 inches or bigger.

Laptop - something 1-2 years old.

All random items, but things I'd be looking to buy in the near term anyway. If you have any of these items and want to expand your collection then let me know. I can sell the stuff too, and my prices would be fair, but not steals. I am not in a position where I need to get rid of any of these items, so this is not a fire sale. On the other hand if you do have any of the items I want I could make the trade worth your while. I'll also throw out that I'm in north/central New Jersey if someone wants to pop over and take a look at what I have or else we could meet up somewhere. This is type of deal is probably better suited for a local as shipping (particularly on the boxed stuff) might kill it. But let me know what you have and where you are located and we can see where it goes from there.

I have an a krzr unlocked cell phone in good shape just normal wear and tear, And I have an rc car called predator it's really fast and it has the abilty to change the skin, also has a 1 hour charger that can charge several types of batterys, I think the rear axel might need to be adjusted thou and needs a new battery.. let me know if your interested in any of it. I'm interested ur Lynx and Turbo Express, or the 8bit software.

I have an a krzr unlocked cell phone in good shape just normal wear and tear, And I have an rc car called predator it's really fast and it has the abilty to change the skin, also has a 1 hour charger that can charge several types of batterys, I think the rear axel might need to be adjusted thou and needs a new battery.. let me know if your interested in any of it. I'm interested ur Lynx and Turbo Express, or the 8bit software.

I'm moderately interested in the krzr. I was holding out for something more along the lines of a smart phone which supported wifi as some do. It still is a step up from the one I'm using so maybe. Also maybe on the predator, I'd need to see pics and get a model number for the charger to see what it is capable of. Send me a PM if anything below interests you.

8 bit carts:

Q-bert, Congo Bongo, DK Jr, Computer War, Gyruss, Pitfall, Sub Commander, Squish 'Em, and Wizard of Wor. In addition I have a 130XE in the box with the SIO2PC adapter built in. I also have a boxed XE game system with all the accessories and pack in games.

TG-16:

Loose Turbo Express (perfect no dead pixels and perfect sound). Keith Courage, Sinistron, Final Lap Twin, Vigilante, Veigues Tactical Gladiator, Victory Run, Cyber Core.

Lynx II:

Boxed System, Boxed Battery Pack, Large Case, Boxed Sunvisor/screen guard

Games: (all boxed unless noted)

Bill and Ted's, Chip's Challenge, Crystal Mines II, Dirty Larry, Gauntlet (loose), Hydra, Ishido, Jimmy Connors Tennis, Klax, Kung Food, Malibu Bikini Volleyball, Pinball Jam, Pit Fighter, Qix (loose), Rampart, Shadow of the Beast, Shanghai, Slime World (loose), Steel Talons, Super Skweek, Toki, Tournament Cyberball, and XYBOTS.

Jaguar:

The system is boxed and complete as are a second controller, and the composite video cable.

All software is boxed: Ruiner Pinball, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Syndicate, Dino Dudes, Pitfall, Tempest, Checkered Flag, Zool 2, Raiden, Iron Soldier, Trevor McFur, White Men can't jump w/ tap, Cybermorph, I-War, Bubsy, Fever Pitch Soccer, Ultra Vortek, Hover Strike (CD)[note I don't actually have the CD attachment].

Here are some pictures of the rc car and the phone, I'm sorry I don't think I have the charger anymore. or it's in storage I am packing stuff up and moving in about 2 months. The car is a Nikko Predator the top of it is scratched up but you can find replacement shells for it, it takes a 7.2v battery I bought it at toys r us about 13 yrs ago it's one of the fastest cars I've seen coming from a toy store. The krzr is about 2 yrs old but it was only used for about a year it's in good shape, I used it on At&t and T-mobile and it worked on both, Almost had it working on sprint/nextel but it didn't have the push to talk button for nextel so it didn't work but it will work on just sprint. If you need anymore info please let me know.

post-6278-1249182836_thumb.jpg post-6278-1249182855_thumb.jpg

post-6278-1249182906_thumb.jpg

Here are some pictures of the rc car and the phone, I'm sorry I don't think I have the charger anymore. or it's in storage I am packing stuff up and moving in about 2 months. The car is a Nikko Predator the top of it is scratched up but you can find replacement shells for it, it takes a 7.2v battery I bought it at toys r us about 13 yrs ago it's one of the fastest cars I've seen coming from a toy store. The krzr is about 2 yrs old but it was only used for about a year it's in good shape, I used it on At&t and T-mobile and it worked on both, Almost had it working on sprint/nextel but it didn't have the push to talk button for nextel so it didn't work but it will work on just sprint. If you need anymore info please let me know.

post-6278-1249182836_thumb.jpg post-6278-1249182855_thumb.jpg

post-6278-1249182906_thumb.jpg

PM sent. I'm going to pass on the car, it's not what what I had in mind. The phone I might still be interested in. Ideally I was looking for something that was a smart phone/PDA that supported wifi so I can use it w/o a data plan, but maybe we can work something out.