IGNORED

Playing TV Games? Heed this warning!

I have submitted numerous photos to Engrish, but they have never used any of my submissions. Here is the funniest thing I have ever submitted to them:

"This product can only walk on glass and on the well smooth plane!"

redsprite.jpg

"Ah, how miraculous he is!"

sprite.jpg

"When he meets obstacles, he will draw back his shaft to do backward..."

spriteback.jpg

"On the contrary, when his back body meets obstacles, he will stretch out his shaft to go forward!"

spriteside.jpg

"For trying your best to avoid to eat them by accident, do not let your kids play it!"

spriteside3.jpg

"As the parts are quite small pay attention not to eat them by accident, otherwise it will cause to asphyxiant."

spriteside4.jpg

"Remove the battery compartment cover (the crust of Adsorptive Sprite)"

Atari FB2 Lunar Lander instructions translated using this translator::

Month LANDER® (1 players) Lander of month thrill and realistic " is offered; feel" Control spatial flight! The player revolution of technology of lunar surface landing which disturbs the pulling, momentum and the friction with the gravitation which is imitated is challenged in order to control in order to push out. This time the arcade 1979 for the first time, hits with home of experience ATARI! It can land safely? Lander of month it is the game of 1 players who imitate the fact that it lands the space ship which the person of month is arranged. Various video display phrases are consumed delegation, with respect to month high-level, score, time elapsed is shown between speed of the unit and side and length of the fuel. In order for the player to be able decide the method of landing technology, book-reading of the fuel consumption charge quantity and both speed is important. It accompanies sound of noise and collision of the realistic engine the play of the game. Your fuel, or you&Not using on the #039 it is careful; The collision of ll! The fuel supply which is almost decreased it warns high dialing tone. By the quality of landing or colliding, various messages are indicated in the screen. Control Respectively, left and right which of the boats push left and right which of the joysticks because it can tilt. Pushing first with the joystick ignites your engine. Your space ship or having the danger, collision from position, if desperately it is, you discontinue your landing it hits against the fire button with. 240,000 miles which, it helps and pass remember. Record As for collision 5 points and " is given; hard" Landing of 15. " good" As for landing unit and 50 points of fuel of 50 of times of game…It gives!

I get it. Moon gets translated as "month" 'cause we use a lunar calendar. That's pretty funny. I plugged in the following phrase:

"Please watch my YouTube videos and consider subscribing to my channel!"

and got back:

"Look at my video of YouTube, consider the fact that you reserve subscribe my channel!"