IGNORED

The Last Word mentioned in the National Press!

flashjazzcat

Did'nt even know they had a retro section, there again i haven't read it for about 12/18 months

Retro Mart has been a consistent part of Micro Mart for far longer than that, hell i guested and wrote a review of Loco Bingo well over two years ago for it... the blokey who writes it hangs around here too.

Retro Mart has been a consistent part of Micro Mart for far longer than that, hell i guested and wrote a review of Loco Bingo well over two years ago for it... the blokey who writes it hangs around here too.

They were openly advertising for articles and columnists a couple of years ago. I fully intended to submit something but it was in the days long before my Atari renaissance and I never got around to it.

...Fantastic piece of work.

Many thanks! :)

Edited by flashjazzcat

Good to be of assistance, and it's great to see that someone actually reads the page to be honest. Almost zero feedback in getting on for nearly seven and a half years has, to put it mildly, not been what I had hoped for when I started writing back in early 2002, but never mind. Life continues, as does Atari :-)

Regards,

Shaun.

Good to be of assistance, and it's great to see that someone actually reads the page to be honest. Almost zero feedback in getting on for nearly seven and a half years has, to put it mildly, not been what I had hoped for when I started writing back in early 2002, but never mind. Life continues, as does Atari :-)

Many thanks, Shaun. Haven't checked the site stats lately so not sure if the article prompted a deluge of hits, but this kind of exposure is very welcome and entirely unexpected. The Last Word narrowly missed being featured in the final editions of New Atari User back in 1999... great to see it finally mentioned in print.

Rest assured I for one read the Retro column avidly every week. Long may it continue!

Rest assured I for one read the Retro column avidly every week. Long may it continue!

Shaun knows i read his column (mainly by standing in the local Asda, the rest of the mag just doesn't interest me) and i still want a word about that news item regarding some prototyle Plus/4 code of mine! =-)

Shaun knows i read his column (mainly by standing in the local Asda, the rest of the mag just doesn't interest me) and i still want a word about that news item regarding some prototyle Plus/4 code of mine! =-)

You ain't seen me, right!