IGNORED

h3x0r 1k - my new game :)

matosimi

Hi!

After certain period of time I am here to introduce my new game created for MiniGame Compo 2009 called h3x0r 1k.

h3x0r.png

Enjoy!

Pretty cool for 1k. Any chance of a deluxe version? ;)

LOL, yes... I'm planning to create deluxe version (had u read my mind?). But dunno yet if I recreate all gfx (probably not), but gameplay is going to be extended for sure.

Wow! For 1K that is absolutely superb!

The only suggestion I'd have is if you could have 2 versions of the game. I'd like a version whereby it gives you a plain time limit (of say 90s) which doesn't go up for collecting things. The bonus would be that my score goes up, rather than also collecting time. Would you consider this? If not, don't worry..!

Wow! For 1K that is absolutely superb!

The only suggestion I'd have is if you could have 2 versions of the game. I'd like a version whereby it gives you a plain time limit (of say 90s) which doesn't go up for collecting things. The bonus would be that my score goes up, rather than also collecting time. Would you consider this? If not, don't worry..!

:)

Yes, I considered this, but I wanted to create gameplay which will make some pressure. Time limit for every move realy kicks ass I think. The game is not slow and easy ... that is what I wanted.

Edited by matosimi

Hi!

After certain period of time I am here to introduce my new game created for MiniGame Compo 2009 called h3x0r 1k.

h3x0r.png

Enjoy!

LOL, yes... I'm planning to create deluxe version (had u read my mind?). But dunno yet if I recreate all gfx (probably not), but gameplay is going to be extended for sure.

Games like this increase 'mind reading' abilities... so yes, i was reading your mind. :cool:

I think the gameplay is good having the timer the way it is. Question: Am I given a higher point score when I make a match with more time left on the timer, or is it the same no matter how much time I take?

Hi!

h3x0r.png

Enjoy!

Games like this increase 'mind reading' abilities... so yes, i was reading your mind. :cool:

I think the gameplay is good having the timer the way it is. Question: Am I given a higher point score when I make a match with more time left on the timer, or is it the same no matter how much time I take?

It's allways same. U get 1 point for 1 vanished ball. No combo bonus here... it just couldn't fit into 1k version.

Very cool and adictive game, I enjoyed playing it ! althoug i'm not always quick enough :D

looks very difficult to me to fit everything in 1K :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This game has built "natural cooperative multiplayer",which means you need one or more friends to help you find moves as quickly as possible :-P.