IGNORED

What "FUN" games do you play that are Rarity 5 and above?

Kenwood

I know a lot of you on this board collect any rare Atari Game just to add to your collection. I like to play fun games on my Sixer, not collect carts. So....what "FUN" games are there at Rarity 5 and ABOVE that you like to play? Looking to try some new ROM's on my KrokoCart.

For me that's:

Quadrun

Beamrider

H.E.R.O.

Crazy Climber

Miner 2049er

Montezuma's Revenge

Frogger II: Threeedeep!

Star Wars: The Arcade Game

awesome

jawbreaker, dragonstomper, space master x-7, subterranea, tapper, survival island,

gravitar, quadrun & q*bert's qubes

honorable mentions

strategy x, time pilot, quick step, laser gates, frankesteins monster, cross force,

gremlins, james bond, pengo, road runner, threshold, polaris, frogger 2, up 'n down,

wall ball, xenophobe, sword of saros, boing!, crazy climber, bumper bash & water world

Lots of them:

Rabbit Transit, Official Frogger, Dragonstomper, Sword of Saros, Subterranea, Ram It, Frankenstein's Monster, Jawbreaker, Miner 2049er, Star Strike, Motocross Racer, and probably many more whose rarity I do not know.

I've also been known to play several prototype games for fun, too. Pick Up and Activision 2 are the ones I play most often.

Oh, yeah, I forgot Cross Force. I haven't played it in ages, but it's a lot of fun. When I get a copy of it, it will get some play time for sure. Then there's Quick Step and Shootin' Gallery as well.

Edited by shadow460

Laser Gates is a must play

River Raid II

Shuttle Orbiter

Rescue Terra I

Frankenstein's Monster

Bump N Jump

Polaris

Sir Lancelot

Star Strike

Strategy X

Time Pilot

Track And Field (but you need the track and field controller to make it fun to play for more than 2 minutes)

Tanks But No Tanks (prepare to go into a seizure due to all the flickering)

Beamrider

Video Life (I dont know why but I just like it, it is like lazy sim city you just set it up and it takes care of its self)

Edited by sloth713