IGNORED

[Shopping] Jaguars in the wild

doctorclu

This is a thread to report in if you see a Jaguar in the wild.

post-4709-1249872429_thumb.jpg

Our first stop was in the exotic location of Irving, Texas at the Irving Mall. Indeed while I passed by many cougars ;) on the way to this location, I was thrilled and delighted to see a elusive Jaguar (and even a Lynx, but that is another thread). I was able to get some pictures of the beasts

post-4709-1249872509_thumb.jpgpost-4709-1249872616_thumb.jpg

Talking to the natives at that location they gave the following report of Jaguar sightings at their other locations.

CGX at the Irving Mail in, you guessed it, Irving, Texas. 972 255 4263.

The other locations are:

Temple, TX 254 791 4263 Cybermorph, Flip Out

Sherman, TX 903 891 9120 None

Mesquite, TX 972 686 4263 None

Frisco, TX 214 387 4263 Unknown

Valley View Dallas, TX 972 386 4263 Unknown

Plano, TX 972 578 9269 Unknown

Now it was two weeks ago I was in the bad lands of Grand Prarie, Texas, and arrived at Trader's Village. Travelling clear to the back of the place is a vendor named "Kroft's Collectables" He's been there a long time. We were able to get some pictures of Jaguars, Lynx, and Krikee!! Do you see the bobcat in this picture?

post-4709-1249873333_thumb.jpg

And here are the rest of the pictures of this beautiful cat in the wild at Kroft's Collectables...

post-4709-1249873048_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1249873147_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1249873356_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1249873368_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think the Jaguar was very popular in Canada; I have never seen any Jag items "in the wild", only on eBay.

There's a retro store near me that has a whole box of loose carts. Probably about 50 or 60. Not sure of the titles as they don't have end labels and they're behind the counter. Never asked about them because I'm not a Jag fan. Probably expensive though, considering the prices of things in this store (loose Xonox Chuck/Artillery $55)

I don't think the Jaguar was very popular in Canada; I have never seen any Jag items "in the wild", only on eBay.
I've seen at least four, recently.
There's a retro store near me that has a whole box of loose carts. Probably about 50 or 60. Not sure of the titles as they don't have end labels and they're behind the counter. Never asked about them because I'm not a Jag fan. Probably expensive though, considering the prices of things in this store (loose Xonox Chuck/Artillery $55)
Which city would that be? :)

I've seen at least four, recently.
Which city would that be? :)

Windsor. Its called Game Cycle. Its run by an older guy and his Korean wife. They don't have a website though.

If you google Game Cycle Windsor Ontario you'll find their contact info.

EDIT: I made a quick call and the games range in price from $3 to $65 depending on title. I know nothing about Jag and didn't ask about specific titles though.

Again, from what I've seen, these are loose carts. I don't remember if they have any boxed games. I think they have a system too. Next time I go in I'll pay a little more attention.

Edited by AtariLeaf

Windsor. Its called Game Cycle. Its run by an older guy and his Korean wife. They don't have a website though.

EDIT: I made a quick call and the games range in price from $3 to $65 depending on title. I know nothing about Jag and didn't ask about specific titles though.

Again, from what I've seen, these are loose carts. I don't remember if they have any boxed games. I think they have a system too. Next time I go in I'll pay a little more attention.

Cool, thanks! I end-up down around Windsor every now and again... I'll have to stop by next time.

Cool, thanks! I end-up down around Windsor every now and again... I'll have to stop by next time.

Ok let me know how it goes. Hope you get some goodies :D

The only picture I would submit would be me walking out with the items in my hands. :D

:) Well in my case usually if I already own what they have in the store I will try to take a picture so other people will know where to find things "In the wild" :)

While some would disagree, there is only so many duplicates you need of Atari in a Atari collection.

There is a store I visit with my daughter frequently that has loose games and a jag system... they want $65 for the system and stupid prices for the carts... hence why they are still there... couple times a year I offer them a fair price for everything they have in bulk... No Dice...

Also there is a McVans video games near me that has common sealed boxed games, but again want stupid prices for them

The ceiling of fairness (e.g. independent shops that offer decent trade-in values and want to stay in business) is about $75 CDN. Realistically, you should be able to find one for under $50 with a little effort.

Ok thanks, it may be a few days before I get a chance to go over there but I'll report back when I get a price. I'm more curious then anything else. Its the one Atari system I don't know anything about.