IGNORED

mr do! tabletop......is it worth it?

CARTRIDGE STEALER

Hell yeah - that's a steal - you should be an expert at that! : ]

as much as I want it, I cant afford it right now and my house is the #1 priority so I will give the link here for a lucky person, probably a long islander, to scoop it up.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/tag/1319806684.html

When I saw "tabletop" in the thread title, I thought this was about one of those electronic toys, like the Coleco Pac-Man or Galaxian tabletops. So my first thought was "Wow, I didn't know there was a Mr Do tabletop out there!" :P

Neither did I and it was my fav game in thew arcade of my childhood. Anyone know the rarity value of this thing? ;)

When I saw "tabletop" in the thread title, I thought this was about one of those electronic toys, like the Coleco Pac-Man or Galaxian tabletops. So my first thought was "Wow, I didn't know there was a Mr Do tabletop out there!" :P

Neither did I and it was my fav game in thew arcade of my childhood. Anyone know the rarity value of this thing? ;)

No clue, but by "tabletop", I meant something like this. :)

Isn't the Mr Do arcade machine pictured in the first post a "cocktail table"?

There was a Mr Do cocktail table here in MN on Craigslist for $150 for the longest time. Mr Do arcade games really went down in value due to it being featured on the 48 in 1 jamma pcb. Thats basically why I didn't buy it, I already have it on my 48 in 1 multicade, so do many people. I know, it's not the same as owning an original dedicated machine but since the 48 in 1 is jamma it is very similar to a real arcade game (non mame) and for that reason I believe the dedicated mr Do has taken a nose dive in value.

Rare original table top arcade game - Mr Do! Universal - $100 (Jericho Nassau County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-08-12, 3:59PM EDT

Reply to: sale-fpxjk-1319806684@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare original table top arcade game - Mr Do! Universal. Number of players 2. Condition: Very good. Rating: Everyone. Genre: Arcade

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1319806684