IGNORED

Dumb moments in games

I recently finished Syphon Filter 2 PS1 (which btw I got in a great deal here), it took me 2 weeks to finish the game. But that is not what I am complaining about despite being overall a real great game that and I do mean it tested my gaming skills to their limit. But has without a doubt the dumbest final boss battle EVER!!!, next to the train scene in FF7 it is without a doubt the dumbest thing I ever seen let alone played. I wish I was making this up, you defeat the final boss by shooting him in to the rear blade of a helicopter.

Have any of you ever experienced anything equally stupid.

As much as the NES's Bionic Commando was a wonderful game to play, the final battle was kind of lame. I liked having a resurrected Hitler as a bad guy, but the final battle has you swing over to his plane, and having to fire one shot perfectly to kill him. Just one friggin' shot! If you miss, he'll kill you instantly.. but still kind of a lame final battle.

Something else that was REALLY dumb that I just thought of was how EASY it was to get stuck on Ikari Warriors. If you got killed, then did the ABBA trick (not the Swedish pop band) to get another life, you would often get placed on a spot where you can't move. Game over.

Lakers Vs Celtics when Tom Chambers jumped in from the 3 point line to deliver a two hand thunder dunk. Was that the dumbest moment or the greatest moment though. It's debatable.

Yep.. even John Stockton would dunk on that game.

The game had several unforgivably stupid moments.. one was the cpu getting awarded the foul whistle even before moving towards the basket, and the cpu player would then dribble drive, lay it in/dunk and get to shoot the FT. Huh?!

Another was, for some bizzare reason, when you'd drive to lay it in and the ball would hit the rim, then fly a MILE out of the stadium. Or you'd shoot a free throw, and it would fly a MILE into the air before finally coming down to the hoop. Strange, strange glitches.

I hated the general jerkiness of the movements.. Tecmo NBA Basketball was MUCH better.

Resident Evil,

When you shot an enemy, the enemy goes down. Shot him 20 times more, nothing happens. You could probably shoot it with a bazooka and still nothing happens. No, you can only shot him again when he is standing again. It's just anoying, because if you shot to early, you've lost a bullit, wait too long and he'll get you. Well, maybe this is just called 'gameplay' :)

I always thought the ending to Super Mario Bros.1 was dumb. All that work for just a black screen with letters?? lol Princess just stands there,looking bored too.

Why are the odd numbered levels in Sonic the Hedgehog fun and easy ,but the even numbered levels are hard and monotonous?? Anyways would have been better if they gave Sonic an oxygen suit instead of relying on bubbles.