IGNORED

Secret of Nimh Atari game

GameGirl420

Okay then how come it says on that website:

"Believe or not, there was a NIMH Atari Game, but since it is so rare, no one will, and can't ever find it! This game cartridge was able to fit into an Atari 2600 game console. Here are some pics I got off Maximum NIMH that Droosan had supplied. "

:ponder:

"Believe or not, there was a NIMH Atari Game, but since it is so rare, no one will, and can't ever find it! This game cartridge was able to fit into an Atari 2600 game console. Here are some pics I got off Maximum NIMH that Droosan had supplied. "

mainly because they are liars, or very poor hoax artists. Either way, there is no such game. Sorry.

It bears repeating:

"Not everything you read on the Internet is true."

2ef3r6t.jpg

This isn't a real game, no matter how much I want it to be. It's just a picture I cobbled together and posted to the web. Just like the guys who claim the NIHM game exists.

It bears repeating:

2ef3r6t.jpg

Wow, that label is wicked!! I wish there was a cool "They Live" game for an atari system also. Rowdy Rody as the main charactor in an atari game would just be soooo cool (and long over due).

It bears repeating:

2ef3r6t.jpg

Wow, that label is wicked!! I wish there was a cool "They Live" game for an atari system also. Rowdy Rody as the main charactor in an atari game would just be soooo cool (and long over due).

You can make your own labels at labelmaker2600.com. I've made a few, and it's a stitch!