lushgirl_80

Secret of Nimh Atari game

Uh that looks like a hoax/joke.

First screen of the house and last one are from Sneak n Peek with colors changed

The 4th screen shot is Mr. Do's Castle with characters drawn over it.

Yeah.

Fakey.

Edited by godzillajoe

Okay then how come it says on that website:

"Believe or not, there was a NIMH Atari Game, but since it is so rare, no one will, and can't ever find it! This game cartridge was able to fit into an Atari 2600 game console. Here are some pics I got off Maximum NIMH that Droosan had supplied. "

:ponder:

Well because the IDEA of a hoax is to make people BELIEVE it.

Or it's just a coincidence that no one here has ever heard of it AND it shares EXACT screens with at least 2 other games made by two seperate companies

s_SneakNPeek_1.png

s_SneakNPeek_2.png

s_MrDosCastle_1.png

Edited by godzillajoe

Little late to the party, but I thought that looked kind of sketchy. The one with the graphics painted over looked pretty obvious to me.

Edited by brandondwright

"Believe or not, there was a NIMH Atari Game, but since it is so rare, no one will, and can't ever find it! This game cartridge was able to fit into an Atari 2600 game console. Here are some pics I got off Maximum NIMH that Droosan had supplied. "

mainly because they are liars, or very poor hoax artists. Either way, there is no such game. Sorry.

:( Oh well I guess it's time someone makes one then! It's a good idea.

However, you can look forward to the new Secret of Nihm Movie. Article

How good it will be is another story.

Edited by 16-bit

It bears repeating:

"Not everything you read on the Internet is true."

2ef3r6t.jpg

This isn't a real game, no matter how much I want it to be. It's just a picture I cobbled together and posted to the web. Just like the guys who claim the NIHM game exists.

Drats, still would be a nice game tho!! ;)

Not too much into homebrew games I've seen but someone should make this cos I'd love it.

Looks like an advertisement page. Several references to items for sale on the webpage. Game looks like fun if were an actual release. I wonder who owns the page?

Edited by ericwierson

It bears repeating:

2ef3r6t.jpg

Wow, that label is wicked!! I wish there was a cool "They Live" game for an atari system also. Rowdy Rody as the main charactor in an atari game would just be soooo cool (and long over due).

It bears repeating:

2ef3r6t.jpg

Wow, that label is wicked!! I wish there was a cool "They Live" game for an atari system also. Rowdy Rody as the main charactor in an atari game would just be soooo cool (and long over due).

You can make your own labels at labelmaker2600.com. I've made a few, and it's a stitch!

In the scene where they're flying the bird, the river that was there in the book is gone.

I'd like to see a Secret of NIHM game too. I always loved Don Bluth's animation. There was another animation movie called Watership Down from a Canadian studio that would be a fantastic game too!