IGNORED

WTB: 2x 4464 RAM chips for 600XL 64k memory upgrade

Vectorman0

4464 RAM (4 bit x 64K) (150ns or faster) is apparently what I need. If someone could sell me two of these chips for a decent price, that would be great!

Update: I got the RAM chips I need, but they hold their data after power off. I apparently need older chips that lose everything quickly after a cold boot. I am a still looking for these RAM chips, but they need to be somewhat old. The older, the better.

I have a few things in my trade box I could trade, but it's mostly random stuff that I doubt anyone will want.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Vectorman0

4464 RAM (4 bit x 64K) (150ns or faster) is apparently what I need. If someone could sell me two of these chips for a decent price, that would be great!

Update: I got the RAM chips I need, but they hold their data after power off. I apparently need older chips that lose everything quickly after a cold boot. I am a still looking for these RAM chips, but they need to be somewhat old. The older, the better.

I have a few things in my trade box I could trade, but it's mostly random stuff that I doubt anyone will want.

Thanks for looking.

What?!

All my XL's (800xl and 600xl) don't reset if you flick the power supply on/off quickly. I usually have to count to 3 or so before turning back on. This is normal... It's something about the power supply design on those boards.

I just bought two 4464 80ns this morning from http://www.arcadecomponents.com/catalog/item/2251646/1691283.htm when I ordered mine they only had 8.

Total cost with shipping came to 8.93.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone else is looking for some RAM.

Thanks for the heads up, I got some too. Turns out a lot of .atr files won't work with an SIO2SD on a stock 600XL with only 16k of ram, even if the program only uses 8k (e.g. Star Raiders). 64k should make this thing a lot more useful.

-Hatta