IGNORED

SOLD OUT / No longer available

the.golden.ax

Three if slots left for the 'IF' 11 - 25 consoles, but lots of Max pads. For those who are not familiar they are small but the epitome of comfort for classic game play.

51tr0QIzgWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Imagine this in silver and blue, and working with your 2660 / 7800...

AX

I'm down for one of these blasters if I can. Thanks!

Three if slots left for the 'IF' 11 - 25 consoles, but lots of Max pads. For those who are not familiar they are small but the epitome of comfort for classic game play.

51tr0QIzgWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Imagine this in silver and blue, and working with your 2660 / 7800...

AX

I'm keeping an eye on this, but for the short term I can't afford to put my name down for one/two. If there are some left by november I may take the plunge so just take this as future interest! :)

Waiting on the dye rather than showing a mock up of the color scheme (I hate it when CPU makes fun of my paintshop 3.0 concept images :P ) Everyone really wanted the systems... the controllers were kind of a consolation prize for those who didn't get in or didn't want something that fancy. When I made the ProPads everyone wanted the Advantage sticks... lots of people said they didn't like original NES pads and did not order when I did that project because the square controller isn't comfortable. They said they would buy if I made sticks. I don't think they noticed this thread yet. ;)

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

I'm never going on vacation again.

Don't worry. He will be doing wireless controllers next. :razz:

:lust: :)

That is unconfirmed, and would be several years down the road if ever. ;)

AX

Dont care! Thats the ultimate in controller coolness to me! Sing me up as #1 I WANT 2!

• 2 weeks later...

The new forum software has an issue right now with editing topics, even if the person has permissions turned on. As I am aware it is being worked on.

The controllers with the ability to control console functions OTHER than power on and off will only be included with the 25th Anniversary systems. This is because the console will have a modification to allow the joysticks to work that way. It isn't possible without a console mod.

AX

If you buy the 25th anniversary system, it will come with the joysticks that control the power etc.

The joysticks/pads that are available to purchase separately will not control the power etc.

This is because the actual console needs to be modified to be able to use the special joystick that can control the 7800

hmmm, hope that makes sense