IGNORED

SOLD OUT / No longer available

the.golden.ax

• 6 months later...

It's going on 2 full years since I placed my order. I've had dialogue with Ax a few times, and mentioned it to Al. I've unfortunately lost faith that this project is ever going to come to fruition, feel free to comment as you see fit. Ax had some horrible life changing disasters hit him, which delayed this project considerably. But two years later, and watching him make other purchases on this site, I feel that this thing has been put on the back burner with no finish date in sight. It would have been nice to have this controller arriving in time to utilize the XM release.

The project is still very much alive. I've responded to every PM that anyone has sent me on the matter.

What I am doing with regard to my daily comings and goings to stay alive and provide for my family has nothing to do with this project. I've not taken on other additional mass projects, and will not until this one is complete. HOWEVER, I still have to work. Selling online is my full time job.

AX

• Like 3

What else are you selling online, Ax? Please, enlighten me. I'd love to contribute to anything else if I can, given that it supports your family and maybe would help expedite the process of the "25th Anniversary of the 7800" project. You do COD for items that are actually completed?

As I've said, the joysticks are married to the consoles. The 25th items are themed. Anyone who has already paid for a Joystick, and wants a plain jane Advantage stick that has been converted to 7800 instead, can have one any time they like. The systems are not ready. There may still be a changes to the joysticks that go with the systems. A) I want the stand alones to match B) I want them to be fancy, NOT just just functional.

The sticks are being held back until the first console is complete. If the six preorders on sticks don't want to wait, and would rather have a functional, not themed item now, so be it. Happy to oblige. That offer has been on the table via PM for weeks. As far as the system goes, I must have those video mod boards before #1 can even be finished, and I am depending on another person to come through on those (and have 100% faith that they will).

Has this taken forever? YEP! Not ideal by far, not denying it. While I realize I can't please everyone, you are entitled to your own opinion. One thing you can't change is my resolve to complete this. It will be finished. Hang in there.

AX

• Like 2

Thank you for the update, Ax. Nonner, you don't have to take my place, just get on the list yourself. It's not full. But thanks for the crack at me.

I do what I can!:D

Every once in awhile I get SPICEY!:evil:

Just have faith in the AX man like I do.|:)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, can I ask what's taking so long? I'm genuinely asking. I mean, is it parts that you have to wait for? Other controllers to make up the numbers? Spray painting time? I'm just curious why months go by and there are no updates. Please don't take this as a dig. I'm honestly interested and would like to know if there's any sort of time scale that can be put on the project... :)

So, can I ask what's taking so long? I'm genuinely asking. I mean, is it parts that you have to wait for? Other controllers to make up the numbers? Spray painting time? I'm just curious why months go by and there are no updates. Please don't take this as a dig. I'm honestly interested and would like to know if there's any sort of time scale that can be put on the project... :)

I'm pretty sure the topic has been covered both publicly and privately, but yes a part. The video mods are the main hang up at this point. It is the last major part I need.

AX