IGNORED

Eric DeLee's Atari 2600 Wanted List

EricDeLee

Here's what I am needing for my Atari 2600 collection.

I'm actually down to looking for roughly 80 carts for my collection. Some of these, I am going to take off the list (for example Xante carts... I will treat these like Beagle Brothers carts). Others I've made really nice REPROS for... so I may or may not pursue those. Certain ones I still want (like Music Machine. I KNOW there has to be a beat-up version out there somewhere!)

Rules are really simple:

• I'd rather pay for a bundle of games that you have then pay for 1 game and shipping. However, it never hurts to see! I'm getting to the point where some of the games I need are more expensive... so I may need to just take ones and twos for now. Just PM me.
  • Label condition: The game MUST have all labels that originally came with the game. If the End Label fell off, but you still have it, then re-glue it or send it with the game and I'll re-glue it. Not a big deal. Writing on the label: that's fine. Not a big deal If the label is beat-up, let me see a picture of it! I may still take it. The key to all of it: I need to have most of all of the labels present before I'll add it to the collection. However... if you have a River Patrol... or something like that and half of the label is ripped off, I will still add that orphan to my collection! My list below only goes to Rarity 8. I still need some 9s and 10s, but I'm holding off on those unless you have a good deal! (So... if you are sitting there with Sea Monster and Space Tunnel as extras... stuff like that... shoot me a PM. I know there are a few of you with broken Puzzy carts and other items I would love to have in my collection!) ;)
  • Game must work (obviously).

I am mainly looking for loose games. If you have cheap boxed games, sure, I'll take them, but I do prefer loose.

The format below is a bit sloppy.

Atari 2600 Wanted List:

Cart Name-Label Description-Rarity-Company that made the game (I added this for some carts to avoid confusion) Some, I'll need to see a picture of in order to determine if it is the correct cart I am looking for.

Assault Standard 9

Astroblast Silver 3 Telegames

Bachelorette Party/Burning Desire Standard 5

Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em Standard 5

Berenstain Bears Standard 9

Boing! Standard 8

Chuck Norris Superkicks/Spike's Peak Double Ender 6

Color Bar Generator 9

Condor Attack 9

Demolition Herby B&W Standard 6

Diagnostic Cartridge 8 ATARI

Espial Standard 6

Frogs and Flies White 5

Great Escape Standard 9

Halloween Standard 7

Halloween No Label 8

International Soccer Silver 4 Telegames

Lochjaw Standard 9

Malagai 9

Night Stalker Silver 5 Telegames

Out of Control Standard 9

Philly Flasher/Cathouse Blues Standard 5

Raft Rider Standard Case 6

River Patrol Standard 9

Scuba Diver End Label Only 6 PANDA

Sea Hawk End Label Only 6 PANDA

Seamonster 9

Space Attack Silver 3 Telegames

Space Tunnel 9

Spider Maze Standard 9

Spike's Peak Standard 9

Stuntman End Label Only 6 PANDA

Super Challenge Football Silver - "Football" 3 Telegames

Survival Island Cassette 8 Starpath

Sword of Saros Cassette 8 Starpath

Tank Brigade Wraparound Label 6 PANDA

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Standard 7

Tomarc the Barbarian/Motocross Racer Double Ender 9

Universal Chaos Silver 5 Telegames

Wall Defender Standard 9

Z-Tack Standard 9

Main Collecting goal right now:

• WHITE LABELED-FROGS AND FLIES
  • I want PANDA games. That will allow me to mark off another company that I have completed a collection on.
  • Telegames (The Silver Labeled games)
  • Espial

I have have some trade items.... but not a lot. I have systems (Nomad, Color Neo Geo Pocket, Atari Lynx)

I have some loose carts (Atari 2600--different stuff like Coconuts, and other nice smaller rarities. Lynx: I have perhaps 10-15 doubles... nothing rare. I have some Lynx Protos I'd consider trading as well.)

Just shoot me a PM... I'm sure we can work something out.

Edited by EricDeLee

That's a large list you have, and thankfully not terribly rare ones... I won't be back at my shop for a couple days, but when I do I'll see what I can pull for ya. I should be able to help you knock off a dozen or so from that list easily enough.

The list is longer....lol

I think in all... I have about 180 carts I am looking for.

That's with having nearly 600 already in my collection. lol

This is my cut-off though for right now.

That's a large list you have, and thankfully not terribly rare ones... I won't be back at my shop for a couple days, but when I do I'll see what I can pull for ya. I should be able to help you knock off a dozen or so from that list easily enough.

I bought a stunning lot a month ago via a friend at poker that I've been slowly deciding what to sell & what to keep. Let's just say his uncle was a very special 80s geek that was well reflected in his collection. Most games were in great shape and included the manuals... especially the super rare ones. Included was just about every game Sears made that I put aside for a collector lot that would fill most of your Sears holes. I'll see how many other holes I can fill from the rabble I set aside for auction lots.

I'm headed to the shop tonight & will PM a list of what I can do for you.

I bought a stunning lot a month ago via a friend at poker that I've been slowly deciding what to sell & what to keep. Let's just say his uncle was a very special 80s geek that was well reflected in his collection. Most games were in great shape and included the manuals... especially the super rare ones. Included was just about every game Sears made that I put aside for a collector lot that would fill most of your Sears holes. I'll see how many other holes I can fill from the rabble I set aside for auction lots.

I'm headed to the shop tonight & will PM a list of what I can do for you.

Sweet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

HOw can you have 600 cars only if they are doubled ones?? The OFFICIALLY released ones are only 108 I was told.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

HOw can you have 600 cars only if they are doubled ones?? The OFFICIALLY released ones are only 108 I was told.

Thanks

What are you talking about!?

Officially 108 of what?

I think you have this list of ATARI 2600 games mixed up with Lynx games. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump

List is getting smaller.

I plan to make a push to purchase more of these this summer!

Who was the person I dealt with in the past that had the Puzzy carts that had a chunk missing from the back?

I am VERY curious about those still and would grab them from you.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...