IGNORED

Blog: 80’s retro consoles…my opinions

That is why I NEVER use emulators when reviewing a game. That article was a waste of the author's time.

Chris

Well, the author basically killed credibility in the first paragraph by basically stating they had never even seen a ColecoVision, but "hey, I'll just use an emulator..."

Sorry, but that's not how they were meant to be played...and then reviewed!

Reason 1002 as to why I hate blogs...they're like a55holes - everybody's got one

That is why I NEVER use emulators when reviewing a game. That article was a waste of the author's time.

Chris

Well, the author basically killed credibility in the first paragraph by basically stating they had never even seen a ColecoVision, but "hey, I'll just use an emulator..."

There's a series floating around Youtube that tops this stalwart gentleman in levels of fail. I believe it's called "Gaming in the Clinton Years." I'm not providing a link because if you really want an earful of this guy's blasphemy, I shall have no part in it.

That guy makes my reviews look good. He actually said that Twisted Metal looks like a racing game and that it's confusing.

Edited by STICH666

Reason 1002 as to why I hate blogs...they're like a55holes - everybody's got one

Chris

You and I think alike.

Chris