IGNORED

Any Help Would Be Very Appreciated!

krissaean

Hello...I am new here and I hope I am not doing the wrong thing in asking this. I apologize if I am but I have been looking for some advice and help in my atari system. My family and I are getting ready to move, we are honestly a bit strapped right now and have been selling some things on craislist as well as doing odds and ends jobs. My husband has asked me twice...what about the atari? And each time I have said no lol. But, I have to at least check into it and see. I am not trying to sell to anyone here, I am honestly just looking for guidence in telling me first off if its all worth going to the effort of selling and parting with something I do love and secondly what in your opinion is it approximately worth to someone?? Again, I hope this is alright, I am not trying to spam...just looking for advice. I have pics of it all I can email....I can be reached at amberdesimone@hotmail.com

This is what I have and its all working fine and good-

Thank you so very much for letting me post this and for any help or suggestions, I do appreciate it very much!

Amber

An Atari 130xe with original owners manuel

An Atari 1050 floppy disk drive

An Atari 410 program recorder for tapes

A Working color Commadore video monitor model 1702

Atari track and field joystick controller

Another controller

Atari touch tablet

The DOS 3 Opertating system manuel

Games-

Suspect with box and clues

Knights of the Desert with case

Chess with case

Gulf Strike with case

Super Huey with case

Millionaire with case

USA Adventure with case

Webster the Wordgame (cassette game) with case

ET Phone Home with case

Trailblazer with case

Without cases-

Mountain King

Midnight Magic

One on One

Q Bert

Sky Writer

K-razy Shoot Out

Pac Man

Joust

Track and Field

Football

Also have 41 floppy disks with an average of 10-20 games on each too many to name

Includes Atari Master Diskette

DOS Operating System

You'd probably be looking at a bit over $100 for the 130, 1050, tape and C= monitor together. I think touch tablets fetch a bit, maybe $30 or more.

Games - originals with packing materials and books might go anywhere from $8-$20 - depends on rarity and if anyone wants them. Loose games somewhat less, probably $4-$10 each tops.

DOS 3 - worthless. Copied games on floppies same... although floppies themselves are probably worth 40-50 cents each if in good condition.

Personally, I'd just offload some of the games. You can always just download them again.