IGNORED

Need Closure.

Foxsolo2000

Its been a while since I asked about these games on my as yet unconfirmed list but as there are a few new faces on here thought I would give it one more whirl. THe list of games below are the handful that I have seen mentioned on several sites (mainly foreign) but have failed to identify what games they were pirated or hacked from. Can any one identify them? ;)

1. Air Force

2. Ammunition

3. Base

4. Bea Attack

5. Bump Ball

6. King of World

7. Lasser

8. Lie Low

9. Number Zapper

10. Ski Runner

11. Sneak Attack

12. Star Raid

Hehe.

You won't give up, eh Fox?

Let's see what comes out of the river.

8)

I'm like you Rom. I don't know the meaning of the word surrender. Guess I should have stayed in school :D Its been a year since I last mentioned these games. Closure for me would also be closure for you old friend as you don't have them on your data banks either ;)

Do you have ROM images for the games? Thomas Jentzsch wrote a software tool that compares hacked images against a set of known ROM images. I can't remember what the application is called but drop him a PM about it.

Sadly I do not. If I did I could answer my own question. These games listed are pirates and they are the last ones that i need for my own piece of mind. Last time I asked I got some badly needed answers so come on collectors, dig deep and give me salvation ;)