IGNORED

Win my new lynx game :

rygar

I'm hoping question 3 was in reference to the total made and not the fuzzy graphic on the screen

I was up all morning waiting for this and I think I blew it.

I believe he meant total made. That could also be open for interpretation. Hopefully there aren't any complaints on that number.

well... I got to run off to work now. Hopefully we all get results this evening! That would be great!

One thing is for sure: I am pretty excited about this. I decided not to go out today just because of this competition. :)

LOL...I did the same thing. I was supposed to pick up my teenage son from a friend's house where he had a sleepover last night, and I made my wife go and I had to explain to her why I needed to be on my laptop.

As a consequence, I am now in charge of doing the laundry while she is going shopping at the mall.

One thing is for sure: I am pretty excited about this. I decided not to go out today just because of this competition. :)

LOL...I did the same thing. I was supposed to pick up my teenage son from a friend's house where he had a sleepover last night, and I made my wife go and I had to explain to her why I needed to be on my laptop.

As a consequence, I am now in charge of doing the laundry while she is going shopping at the mall.

LOL

Sorry about that! I think I am good on any HoneyDos after last night's teenager party. I spent the day dusting, prepping, cooking, etc.

It turned out great though. :)

Handy for Mac OS X keeps crashing when I try to run the binary. :(

PSP

That was my friend for this.

(Did anyone else have everything all set-up and prepped for this contest? I had the PSP hooked up, a folder created for the game, etc. I also had my hotmail pulled up, email ready to go... I think I'm crazy at times.)

(Did anyone else have everything all set-up and prepped for this contest? I had the PSP hooked up, a folder created for the game, etc. I also had my hotmail pulled up, email ready to go... I think I'm crazy at times.)

I had two AtariAge windows open plus another Internet Explorer window with Google loaded, my Handy emulator running and tested (played Blockout for over an hour), and a draft email already created in my email program just waiting for me to fill in answers.

I had my FlashCard all plugged in to the PC, Lynx power cable hooked up, good night's sleep (no boozy boozy, etc), all ready...

...last Sunday. :roll: Really. I sat here, wondering what was taking Rygar so long, until I looked up at the calendar... oh, it's only the 6th today. Heh.

Today, I woke up at 11am, saw the post through blurry, beer-soaked eyeballs, and put the game on Handy. :)

Not the best of starts, but I got through it. So, we'll see how I ended up doing.

How cool of Rygar to do this for us fans! What a guy!

Cheers,

Smeg

Argh! I should have read rygars first post again. "3 questions plus one subsidiary question". I had read this topic a few times before, but now I totally missed that part so I wasted one hour on question four!! Big mistake. This competiton was a great idea though, very fun :D

And good luck to all Lynx-friends who participated!

I took my guess at the final question because of that first post. I did not want to sit here and search for a long time.... and possibly miss out. :(

I did find a reference, but not sure if it is right.

There are no more than 1 copie to be won...

?

No more than 1 copy left...

or only one person won a copy? Crap! Now I'm worried.

Sorry for my bad english...

At this time 14 person won a copy, no more than 1 copy left

Edited by rygar