IGNORED

Win my new lynx game :

rygar

Great new !

The cartidges arrived this morning and are even more beautiful than in photo!

post-13029-125400289221_thumb.jpg

I end the small packages for each winners weeks next and normally I send the games at the beginning of October.

And here is what every winner will receive

post-13029-125400290444_thumb.jpg

A cartridge of game, a small image, one paper box and a lynx carries key in metal.

Wow!!!!

This is so awesome :lust:

Can´t wait to get my package in the post!!!

Excellent job.

I received my copy today. 11/20. Can't wait to play it.

Do not expect a big game. :roll:

It is just a small production to celebrate on the 20 years of lynx.

And to answer the question higher: "no the game never squeezed edited, only 20 cartridges for 20 years of the console :P

I got mine today too! The small Lynx keychain holder was a cool extra addition. The game plays nicely indeed. It's very addictive and has good graphics.

My only small complain is that you can't go back to the main meny during gameplay or after solving one puzzle you can't continue playing. And the restart function seem to be disabled/not implemented in this game, so instead you have to restart your Lynx.

So far I have sloved only the three first puzzles: Thalia, Shana, Maria. I think I need to practice a lot more before I can make poor 47-pieces-Leya whole again! :twisted:

Thanks rygar, you are a very generous man!

I received my copy today. 11/20. Can't wait to play it.

Do not expect a big game. :roll:

It is just a small production to celebrate on the 20 years of lynx.

And to answer the question higher: "no the game never squeezed edited, only 20 cartridges for 20 years of the console :P

Don't put yourself down. It's a great mini game and a worthy Lynx anniversary production.

So far I have sloved only the three first puzzles: Thalia, Shana, Maria. I think I need to practice a lot more before I can make poor 47-pieces-Leya whole again! :twisted:

Wait! Did that Maria Brink picture I sent to Rygar get put into the game?! :lust: :lust: :lust:

The tattoo'd girl in the baby blue dress?

I got mine today too! The small Lynx keychain holder was a cool extra addition. The game plays nicely indeed. It's very addictive and has good graphics.

My only small complain is that you can't go back to the main meny during gameplay or after solving one puzzle you can't continue playing. And the restart function seem to be disabled/not implemented in this game, so instead you have to restart your Lynx.

Thanks rygar, you are a very generous man!

Dont be to hard to rygar about the fault restart.

I tried explaining him how it works to go to menu or do a reset.

Its more complicate that you think, get running it in C.

Its no simple button feature, it must be implemented in Software.

That means if you need for an game mor option buttons you can also use the pause-switch or the combination with the two options to do other things.

I made a basic implementation in Lynxopoly, but i get not running a real reset, i do only a far jump in the code

The game is very funny, and iam very bad in this type of game, i have to play it more to train my brain :D

Wait! Did that Maria Brink picture I sent to Rygar get put into the game?! :lust: :lust: :lust:

The tattoo'd girl in the baby blue dress?

Sorry , but this lady have no blue dress, only blue underwear.

Crud. I guess I will talk to Rygar to see if he can possibly rework the image of that ROM. I want that one on cart!

You can´t expect him to build a new ROM with your pic, disassemble the card, erase and then rewrite the EPROM and solder again just so you have your own favourite pic in it...

On-topic: Stupid snail-mail is so slow...France is my neighbour country, yet I haven´t gotten my copy in the mail yet. This is unfair... :P

Crud. I guess I will talk to Rygar to see if he can possibly rework the image of that ROM. I want that one on cart!

You can´t expect him to build a new ROM with your pic, disassemble the card, erase and then rewrite the EPROM and solder again just so you have your own favourite pic in it...

On-topic: Stupid snail-mail is so slow...France is my neighbour country, yet I haven´t gotten my copy in the mail yet. This is unfair... :P

Silly you...

He's already posted a rom of that pic.

(I had to go back and find it)

It doesn't take much to have it placed on a cart after that. :)

I never said Rygar needs to do that for me... nor have I asked for special treatment. LOL This is the second time you've mentioned something like this recently. in the Zaku thread you accused me of being over confident or something silly. What's up? I'm not arrogant... nor do I expect anything from anyone.

Why are ya' picking on little ol' me? LOL

Take care... and on your off topic question... I figured you would have got your cart by now being in Germany. Strange.

Edited by EricDeLee

lol, don´t be offended, I didn´t mean any harm.^^

I would NEVER intentionally offend you....you have a ROM I would kiss your naked ass for (or just kill you if that doesn´t help and I wasn´t such a pussy^^).

I really wondered if you had the idea of getting your card modded though, I confess.

Do you have a flash card? That way you should be able to see your beauty on the Lynx-screen. ;)

In that other thread I thought you missed the point of only one copy being there as a prize;

you sounded dead serious it would be worth to drive such a long way for Zaku, so I was unsure if

you misread the thing was for sale there or there were 20 copies to win or so...so it was not picking

on you or thinking you were arrogant/over-confident, it was meant to clear the fact that only a single copy

could be won and your chances would be slim.^^

Sorry for the misunderstanding!^^

And yes, you should buya Genesis! And our own Pier Solar along with it! :D

Edited by 108 Stars

Certainly, investing in a new console in order to take advantage of the incredibly innovative and not-at-all-cookie-cutter RPG that has soaked up an impressive amount of money with nothing more to show for it than photos of the finished product, 0 shipped cartridges, and a forum of defensive fanboys masturbating violently is a VERY wise purchasing decision, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Love, Epicenter.

Edited by Epicenter

lol, don´t be offended, I didn´t mean any harm.^^

I would NEVER intentionally offend you....you have a ROM I would kiss your naked ass for (or just kill you if that doesn´t help and I wasn´t such a pussy^^).

I really wondered if you had the idea of getting your card modded though, I confess.

Do you have a flash card? That way you should be able to see your beauty on the Lynx-screen. ;)

In that other thread I thought you missed the point of only one copy being there as a prize;

you sounded dead serious it would be worth to drive such a long way for Zaku, so I was unsure if

you misread the thing was for sale there or there were 20 copies to win or so...so it was not picking

on you or thinking you were arrogant/over-confident, it was meant to clear the fact that only a single copy

could be won and your chances would be slim.^^

Sorry for the misunderstanding!^^

I still would have considered going to Cleveland if it was a 'special version' of that game.

At least I could say I tried... even if I didn't win it. LOL

No harm no foul. I don't think you are out to get me. Most of that post about was tongue in cheek.

Kinda hard to translate or a message board though. lol

• Like 1