IGNORED

How many ADAM users here (or Knightmare wait list)?

opcode

Just mentionned that the situation was the same, and I had a bad feeling because of this. So instead of a trade, I did consider to buy it... that's what my previous reply was for... nothing more really. So I guess I'm the evil one. ;-)

There is nothing to worry about. According to someone in the Adamcom list, I am the "devil" (or at least I used to be until I started sharing resources like the cartridge cases and such. Perhaps I still am, perhaps they just don't say that openly anymore otherwise the devil would stop sharing the toys, you knows, the devil is always unpredictable... In fact I wonder why people who I have never met or talked to before or since think that I am the devil :ponder: … I must be really evil… :evil:

Seriously, there is no one to be blamed here. :)

Edited by opcode

Ok, it's Bill's fault. :roll:

But what is amusing is... YES, I did consider a few times to write something for a comic book or small movies. I do write occasionnaly stories based mostly on my dreams, and I must admit that the dreams I remember are not funny. With my friends, we did write stories and one was completed last year, after almost 5 years of no progress. We did try to be original but similarities with tv series and mangas are obvious. I don't know if they like the stories because it's me or because they think we are doing fanfics. For example, we did started before the year 2000, a post-apocalyptic story of a world made of 3d holograms that can replace missing members and even a complete body which was in fact made of nanomachines, controlled by wifi servers around the world, and each update was excuses to eliminate the resistence against the progress and the story ends up with me in an hologram body in the resistence beating the gards and reach the mainframe that controls all the wifi servers that exploded, broking the continuity of messages between the nanomachines and the servers creating berzerk nanomachines eating the entire planet, and then back to reality out of the 3d simulators my friends and I go out for lunch telling that our fantasy was not far from the reality surrounded by 3d holograms signs everywhere in the city all controlled by a single company.

Edited by newcoleco

I would be interested in one. Would you differentiate the cart labels of the 2 versions? Only for the Adam Computer or something like that?

Yeah, sure. And of course an on screen message telling you that you need an ADAM to run the game in case you try to use a CV...

I would be interested in one. Would you differentiate the cart labels of the 2 versions? Only for the Adam Computer or something like that?

Yeah, sure. And of course an on screen message telling you that you need an ADAM to run the game in case you try to use a CV...

Hi Eduardo... :)

I actually think that can be made a screen that read/show up before the game can be started.

post-9873-125209845589_thumb.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Count me in OP.

I love my Adam, it is one of the VERY few systems I'll have a lot trouble letting go of in the distant future (along with my INTV II collection).

I recently found a nice little monitor that is the same color as my Adam, and is small enough to sit perfectly on top of it.

I have about 24 games for it, and I am excited for your line up of new "super" games.

DK Arcade, Mario Bros, and Arkanoid have me more exited that any other brew in the past.

Now I plan on buying a OM/ CV2/ W/E, but would that games also work on the Adam as well, or do you plan on locking them out? I would love to be able to switch between the two.

OK, no one is evil!!

Yeay!

So, what is this about again, you've got a game for the Adam called...

Kinghtmare.. hmm.. Kind of evil sounding, but maybe...

Well let me look at those screenshots again.. and.. er.. kind of devilly looking ..um.. er.

Oh well, in for a penny.

PM'd my interest... ;-)

desiv

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Eduardo... icon_smile.gif

I actually think that can be made a screen that read/show up before the game can be started.

Your idea ten-four would be excellent. It would allow for less confusion for consumers when inserting the cartridge into a system that is not compatible.

I have both a ADAM and Colecovision. If the ADAM version is better quality game then yes I would be interested. It sounds like the Colecovision version will be the same quality once the Opgrade Module is completed.

Will the Opgrade module games be the same quality or better quality then the ADAM version of the games?

To make things easier it would be better if the cartridge would work with both the ADAM and Colecovision with the Opgrade module attached. Perhaps two versions of the same game on one cartridge. The cartridge software code could automatically detect if it was inserted in a ADAM computer or inserted in a Colecovision with Opgrade Module.

All the Coleco Supergames were placed on Disk and Digital Data Packs for the ADAM computer. The cartridge games could always run on both systems. In the past the only exclusive cartridges made for the ADAM were Coleco in house ADAM test cartridges.

Edited by HDTV1080P

Hi Eduardo... icon_smile.gif

Your idea ten-four would be excellent. It would allow for less confusion for consumers when inserting the cartridge into a system that is not compatible.

I have both a ADAM and Colecovision. If the ADAM version is better quality game then yes I would be interested. It sounds like the Colecovision version will be the same quality once the Opgrade Module is completed.

Will the Opgrade module games be the same quality or better quality then the ADAM version of the games?

To make things easier it would be better if the cartridge would work with both the ADAM and Colecovision with the Opgrade module attached. Perhaps two versions of the same game on one cartridge. The cartridge software code could automatically detect if it was inserted in a ADAM computer or inserted in a Colecovision with Opgrade Module.

All the Coleco Supergames were placed on Disk and Digital Data Packs for the ADAM computer. The cartridge games could always run on both systems. In the past the only exclusive cartridges made for the ADAM were Coleco in house ADAM test cartridges.

That is possible, however the SEM has two extra sound chips that would be very hard to simulate with the CV PSG. So I am still deciding about that. It's possible that the MSX ports will be released for both platforms though.