IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

Yours is shipped Jason, it seems shipping is currently quite slow though, but I'm sure it'll get there - have fun!

Did I miss the boat on this?

Nope.. I sent him a message and placed an order as he said they were still available!

Edited by eebuckeye

• 1 month later...

I have three payments ready for batch #3, I'm awaiting the fourth one to order the last parts, save $25 and make sure you get the fourth discounted cart.

Thanks.

If you still need a fourth, I'm interested. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

I'm better thanks but it seems I'll never be good again - perhaps I never will be - who knows.

Anyway...

My daughter starts daycare again after the summer break so I will have some more time during the afternoon, I will resume building and inventory this week, I'm pretty sure I need to order parts for the last orders currently in.

Wish me good luck and speedy deliveries. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm up and running again, shipped a few carts today, all needed components are in place but I'm running low on other vital materials for labeling and do.

So this week I offer Multi-Carts for $100 to get some new cash in the treasure chest. Shipping is included.

I'm up and running again, shipped a few carts today, all needed components are in place but I'm running low on other vital materials for labeling and do.

So this week I offer Multi-Carts for $100 to get some new cash in the treasure chest. Shipping is included.

Cool, since mine was first in line its on the way :) Yes ?

FND

Cool, since mine was first in line its on the way :) Yes ?

FND

I sent an e-mail to you about it 5,5 hours ago or so... and it wasn't really for you, and it wasn't a Multi-Cart either? ;-)

But yes, it was shipped yesterday (as it is now past midnight here in Sweden).

Edited by e5frog

Greeeeeeeeeeeeat, so the people (like me) that paid and have to wait to a looooong time

are penalized and paid 25$ more!!

Am I the only one to feel sour about that whole affair... :?

No, I'm not asking everyone that has already bought one for another $25, I'm trying to raise some more money to be able to finish the last ones ordered in reasonable time (because the previous payments didn't cover everything).

I can't buy one photo paper at the time, or 0.01 ml of ink to print a certain amount of graphics, they come in packages - a lot larger than is needed for right now but eventually they will be used. Same goes for most other things, they are sold in packages of a certain amount or there's a minimum amount to be able to buy them at a certain price - buying 20 perhaps costs as much as buying 50...

Anyway, it's not unusual that things initially cost more, close to the beginning of a manufacturing cycle, is it? You may want to see it as the higher cost is the cost for receiving it earlier than those who pay less.

So this is the current price: $100, for a limited period.

... and again I'm sorry for getting sick, I'll try to avoid that in the future.

Yes, I guess that wasn't a priority for me in this case, I'm still here, I haven't disappeared, and I'd like everyone to know that the production is going about it's usual pace again. Should I get sick again (if it's worse than a common flu, cold or similar) I'll be sure to make a note of it here. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have finished a few PCB:s this week, some testing left to do, need to clean shells, print labels, attach plastic film, cut them out and apply them to the carts before I can ship them.

I haven't sent anything out yet that hasn't been working properly and I don't intend to do it now either. ;-)

• 2 months later...

No there's five or six in total.

I'm currently working my way out of a deep depression so I hope to ship all carts before the end of the year - even if I have to sit on New Years Eve and build all of them. I don't care to go into details really because I'm also a bit ashamed, both because of my illness and that it has taken so long.

Next time I'll save up the money, buy parts and sell ready made stuff instead, it will perhaps take 2-3 years but at least no one has to wait for 1/2 a year. :-(

Very sorry for the delays, life can be a bitch sometimes.

Big thanks to all you patient people that are quietly and patiently waiting, I'm not going anywhere, I'm not hiding, just having it slightly worse than I would want to wish my worst enemy.

/ Fredric

Edited by e5frog

"am I the only one still waiting for my multicart??"

No, you are not the only one waiting, I ordered a Pac-Man cartridge several months ago.

@Fredric: Hang in there. Sometimes it is hard to see your way out of depression when it hits real hard. Just try and think about things the way you want them to be and know that more often than not the hard times will pass.

You do amazing work with the Channel F, and we are all thankful for your efforts.

I hope you feel better soon...