IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

Finished the PCB:s of all orders.

I only have TWO left on this batch and we'll see if there's going to be another one, if you want one soon (within the next couple of weeks) grab it right away.

Will start cleaning shells and making back labels for the current orders.

Link to first entry in this thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149932-fs-fairchild-system-channel-f-multi-cart-pre-order-now/#entry1829446

Edited by e5frog

Update: all carts are done apart from the back label (beginning with that later today), also finished the not sold yet cart #47, so grab it for instant delivery upon payment.

Nice, right?

IMG_9578.jpg

EDIT: ALL DONE!

Edited by e5frog

I had the back label prints and color matching back from the printer's when I got home from France. Just need to adjust size of the box to this type of paper and put the correct color codes in there. There was also some other details I wanted to change, haven't decided yet if I'm going to ask for another test print, it would be sad to have a hundred boxes up if they're not the best they can be.

• 3 weeks later...

Two more for sale at a discount.

I just got a reply about the memory interface circuits I have to use, the previous owner who was kind enough to give me a discount no longer works there and it seems they have changed personal again and are trying to sell these at a much higher price than before (can't really believe there's any demand for them).

So I had to increase the number of discounted carts to five to get enough money to buy these a little faster (and the other parts I'm currently missing).

So there's still two to be bought.

Edited by e5frog

You're welcome, see first post in thread.

EDIT:

So now there's one discounted cart left

It's still allowed to order after the discounted carts are sold - these were just to get the ball rolling to be able to buy parts for a batch of 20 or so carts.

Edited by e5frog

I took a chance and ordered the most expensive parts already, still one cart left. In a few weeks I'll be able to build at least four carts, need to scout for a good price on eproms as well.

EDIT:

30 eproms ordered today.

Edited by e5frog

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, still room, follow instructions in the first message of this thread.

I'm expecting 20+ PCBs from my manufacturer within a few weeks, all parts have already arrived.

Last week I had a prototype PCB made and it has worked wonderful. Also made a change to to menu software that makes it more likely that the menu will start after a power off even if you reset without holding button 1.

I might have time to take a look at Pac-Man as well, see if I manage to switch it so the intermissions can be added in.