IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

Got it, returned it...

To everyone:

Don't know if PayPal is up to something but I really prefer getting the payments in US$ not SEK - as I pay my parts suppliers in US$ and PayPal's exchange rates suck if I have to go back to US$ - imagine you pay in US$, I get SEK - exchange rate - then I need to go back to US$ and get the poor exchange rate again if we go back and forth some more times the money has just disappeared - like magic...
So please make sure payment is executed in US$ and not any other currency. (unless you cleared it with me first)
Thank you.

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Monkey with a wrench - sounds like fun.
I need to swap break disc and pads on the right side as well (back), then cut the hitch off - as it was too rusty, swap strut of the left front and then it's pretty much done, maybe put winter tires on both axles as well. ;-)
It's been standing in the garage for about six months - don't really need the car but it would be nice not having to bike or walk the mile to work for the entire winter. ;-)

Anyway, sold the fifth cart of the batch and parts are paid for, just have to find a few more items. I'll send an order for PCB:s this weekend.
Late comers still have the chance to get the price of $120 until I have all parts delivered. I don't expect the prize to change much (but most likely some) unless there's a bunch of customs fee on everything...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally got hold of the PCB:s... as I had them delivered to work and I've been on sick leave for a few weeks.

Img_6364.jpg

Wonderful - but I apparently misspelled Fairchild, so embarrassing... and on the part that is visible if you lift the lid.

I may need to put a sticker over that or something, perhaps it's better to leave it - it's correctly spelled everywhere else. ;-)

I may be able to ship the first ones in this batch before New Year but any purchases from today will be shipped earliest January 2016.

Price recalculated, I gave everyone a looong chance to get the lower price, new total price is US$132, unregistered worldwide shipping included.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

No updates atm, I have had a hard time sourcing affordable shells - can't really buy single games at $15 and pay shipping for a single cart... I bought a bunch for the Pac-Man carts but many where in terrible condition and I spent hours cleaning up and polishing them to look decent.

Will try a little harder, or I just have to buy expensive ones or grab from my own collection and try and re-purchase, having them 3D-printed was quite costly, so not really an alternative at present day. IMHO the home version of 3D printers produce horrible results surface-wise and require a lot of work to smooth out.

Something should pop up, it usually does.

• 3 weeks later...

Let me take a look I know I still have a few hundred extra VidoCarts
but I am sure nearly all are box.

After I check and see what I have available maybe we could set it
up were customer could purchase a VideoCart from me for like
10 to 13 dollars and after I have like 10 or 20 purchases I could
send the package out to you

If this sounds like something anyone would be interested in just
post it here and maybe we can work it out ?

FND

"a few hundred extra"... :-o

I guess if those few hundred extra were out on the market, other people could get rid of their loose ones.
I don't mind getting boxed ones if they are plain like 1-5, 12 - at this point I could probably agree to buy 20 for $200 plus cheapest shipping - or an amount that would be most economic regarding shipping price.

Your complicated method could work as well, buyers would need to wait for other buyers though so it would be handier to get a bunch of carts. ;-)

"a few hundred extra"... :-o

I guess if those few hundred extra were out on the market, other people could get rid of their loose ones.

I don't mind getting boxed ones if they are plain like 1-5, 12 - at this point I could probably agree to buy 20 for $200 plus cheapest shipping - or an amount that would be most economic regarding shipping price.

Your complicated method could work as well, buyers would need to wait for other buyers though so it would be handier to get a bunch of carts. ;-)

Oh well it was an idea to help out but apparently to complicated

I checked my dup pile and I have 12 total plain ones that are 1-5 and 12. I could send these out and all I would ask is, a 2nd emulator cart tossed with the one I ordered vs payment.

Also have boxed and unboxed copies of 8,9,10,11,14,16,17,21,23,and 26 in the dup pile. I assumed 8, 9, 10, and 11 were common as well.

I have been holding on to my dups until I found all the games but still cannot find Slots and Checkers. So the search continues :)

PS, I know 19 & 22 are rare, if anyone is like OMG I would totally trade my extra copies of 19 & 22 for any of the dups, I would gladly trade! PM me.

:-)

Well, you'll have to agree it's less complicated if I simply purchase 20 carts from you directly? Nobody said your idea was too complicated. ;-)

True, I will pull the boxes first chance its been raining non stop so hoping to get to them

soon.

I was thinking setting it up like that would be easier on your finances but either way

works :)

Edited by FND

I have arranged for twelve carts from "Spare" so no panic, it covers more than all sold so far. I need about ten more to cover the entire batch though and if I'm not quitting making carts I will probably need more in the future.

Maybe we can set up a deal later on.