IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a good number of cartridges I bought from Ebay years ago that were not stored well so the connectors are corroded. However, the shells should be in okay condition. Do you have any use for donor cartridge shells or do you need the edge connectors to be in good shape? My understanding is that you only need the shells. If so, when you make the next batch of multicarts or PacMan games I would be interested in trading. I can post very detailed photos of each one so you can avoid the "beauty mark" problem. You can look at them and tell me if any don't make the grade.

I already have a multicart but one with the new homebrew game(s) would be nice, or a PacMan-themed cart. I like the idea of a PacMan theme with the multicart feature as a bonus, as you described. That would be a nice addition to my collection, since I have a regular multicart. But, either way...

Edited by Justin222

I could use them, depending on location it often kills the deal when it comes to shipping.
PCB:s are removed (got a desk drawer full of them) so only the plastic shell (and springs) are re-used.

If they would be OK for you to get the shells in a "brand new" cartridge, they are probably OK.
Do you happen to have about 20 carts and pay the shipping, then I'd be willing to send you a Pac-Man Multi-Cart as a trade.

A completely different approach is that if the cartridges you have are pretty nice but the PCB looks bad, I can sell you replacement PCB:s, I have a bunch as I mentioned.

I have a good number of cartridges I bought from Ebay years ago that were not stored well so the connectors are corroded. However, the shells should be in okay condition. Do you have any use for donor cartridge shells or do you need the edge connectors to be in good shape? My understanding is that you only need the shells. If so, when you make the next batch of multicarts or PacMan games I would be interested in trading. I can post very detailed photos of each one so you can avoid the "beauty mark" problem. You can look at them and tell me if any don't make the grade.

I already have a multicart but one with the new homebrew game(s) would be nice, or a PacMan-themed cart. I like the idea of a PacMan theme with the multicart feature as a bonus, as you described. That would be a nice addition to my collection, since I have a regular multicart. But, either way...

If you're in America and aren't shipping to e5frog, then you could ship them to me. I want to release another game.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will have to check again, I might actually be sold out.

Yes, only one Multi-Cart left in the left-over stock. I have some single game PCB:s as well, suitable for Pac-Man (for which I also have boxes) or other game/games that fits in the address-space.

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1