IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

38 minutes ago, e5frog said:

WTF!!

I can no longer edit the first post in this new "wonderful" forum!?? That really screws things up - and it sucks - major sucks.

Al said you can pm him to get editing privileges for any thread that you need it for if it didnt transfer with the new software.

1 minute ago, stupus said:

Al said you can pm him to get editing privileges for any thread that you need it for if it didnt transfer with the new software.

I sent him a message, he said it would be sorted out soon. No immediate hurry, I bet there's a lot to handle after such a move. 

I *think* there's only two left in the current batch (I have more boards but not sure about the memory interface circuit). 
So if you're not a fan of waiting longer than needed, get one of the two that is left - or why not both, save it for Christmas and give to a friend - include a console.   ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

The Pac-Man version comes with Pac-Man box and Pac-Man labels plus the Multi-Cart back sticker. It will start Pac-Man by default unless you hold button 1 while resetting - then it runs the menu like a plain Multi-Cart. So it's a camouflaged Multi-Cart disguised as Pac-Man.

I used to offer it by default but there wasn't much interest. 

BTW @Ethaniel - don't have your shipping address, send an e-mail or PM. 

Edited by e5frog

Checked inventory, I have five cartridges left to offer in this batch, then I'll need to spend a month or three before getting parts for a new batch. 

So if you don't like waiting, this is the best time to get one as I'll probably finish soldering the current ones today before cleaning out cartridge shells etc. 

EDIT:

Left in the batch is #179-183, the boards for 179, 180 and 181 are already done - no waiting time there. 

Edited by e5frog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...