IGNORED

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

e5frog

I bought three PCBs (blank boards) as I was out of them and someone wanted (and paid for - thanks) a cart.

Got the PCBs yesterday and they hadn't drilled all holes... So I'm expecting new ones in about two weeks, then I can set you up.

Mostly trying to finish Tetris but there has been other problems at the moment due to the new coronavirus - don't know if you've heard about it.  ;) :D

Send me a message (or payment to reserve one). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, e5frog said:

I bought three PCBs (blank boards) as I was out of them and someone wanted (and paid for - thanks) a cart.

Got the PCBs yesterday and they hadn't drilled all holes... So I'm expecting new ones in about two weeks, then I can set you up.

Mostly trying to finish Tetris but there has been other problems at the moment due to the new coronavirus - don't know if you've heard about it.  ;) :D

Send me a message (or payment to reserve one). 

Sounds great, I just got a Channel F and I'm excited to get some games to play on it, you can only play pong so many times lol, I'll be waiting.

Also I'll get to paying you on Monday when I get my paycheck. Thank you for being super cool!

Edited by Theallknowingsause
Clarification

1 hour ago, Theallknowingsause said:

Sounds great, I just got a Channel F and I'm excited to get some games to play on it, you can only play pong so many times lol, I'll be waiting.

Also I'll get to paying you on Monday when I get my paycheck. Thank you for being super cool!

Pong?  there is no Pong!

There is only Hockey and Tennis - these are no Pong.

Pong is boring. 

Hockey is where all the action is

:hockey:

Edited by fdr4prez
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, e5frog said:

Got the PCBs yesterday and they hadn't drilled all holes...

Can you drill the needed holes and salvage the boards? 

You may have to solder the lead to both sides of the board since the hole won't be plated.

Edited by fdr4prez
  • Like 1

It's the two milled holes that goes into the cartrige shell pins and sets the position and angle of the PCB inside the shell. If aim is off the cart could get stuck (or not mount) or create a short between connector pins - or poor/no connection. Don't know what tolerances the now existing System Fairchild units have so it's best to do it properly. 

I tried doing it manually but got it too tight and when widening them it ended up crappy.

As I'm getting new boards anyway maybe I'll try and salvage the boards later on, perhaps I'll figure out a way to do it better - if it's worth it for two PCBs (empty, unpopulated boards). 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All orders made until today has been shipped. Still have some boards left (got another set as bandaid on the wounds as we say in Sweden - but in Swedish...) but I'm missing one type of IC and also SMD capacitors, they should arrive the coming week. 

I have a couple of other things I need to finish, so I might be less responsive for a while (weeks, months...? ). 

So

Grab One Now

Thanks everyone for your support. 

Edited by e5frog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, atari2600land said:

The version of Golf that is on the multicart is a work in progress version. The version of Golf on Trimerous should be the completed version.

That's OK, I'm looking forward to buying trimerous too. Just had a go at killer heads as well, it's simple but for the fairchild channel F it's still lots of fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...