e5frog

FS: Fairchild System (Channel F) Multi-Cart, pre-order now.

Still have a couple, check first post in this thread for details. Don't know what the price is in Euro but 90-something - but I want you to send US$ through PayPal if possible. 
Shipping is included. 

I'm happy that you do, see instructions in the first post of this thread (and the PM I sent). 

WTF!!

I can no longer edit the first post in this new "wonderful" forum!?? That really screws things up - and it sucks - major sucks.

38 minutes ago, e5frog said:

WTF!!

I can no longer edit the first post in this new "wonderful" forum!?? That really screws things up - and it sucks - major sucks.

Al said you can pm him to get editing privileges for any thread that you need it for if it didnt transfer with the new software.

1 minute ago, stupus said:

Al said you can pm him to get editing privileges for any thread that you need it for if it didnt transfer with the new software.

I sent him a message, he said it would be sorted out soon. No immediate hurry, I bet there's a lot to handle after such a move. 

I *think* there's only two left in the current batch (I have more boards but not sure about the memory interface circuit). 
So if you're not a fan of waiting longer than needed, get one of the two that is left - or why not both, save it for Christmas and give to a friend - include a console.   ;-)

Dear @e5frog

I was checking the progress of my order ( :( ) and I noticed that order No.172 is the PACMAN version.

What's different from the one I ordered? doesnt it already contain pacman?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

The Pac-Man version comes with Pac-Man box and Pac-Man labels plus the Multi-Cart back sticker. It will start Pac-Man by default unless you hold button 1 while resetting - then it runs the menu like a plain Multi-Cart. So it's a camouflaged Multi-Cart disguised as Pac-Man.

I used to offer it by default but there wasn't much interest. 

BTW @Ethaniel - don't have your shipping address, send an e-mail or PM. 

Edited by e5frog

Posted (edited)

Checked inventory, I have five cartridges left to offer in this batch, then I'll need to spend a month or three before getting parts for a new batch. 

So if you don't like waiting, this is the best time to get one as I'll probably finish soldering the current ones today before cleaning out cartridge shells etc. 

EDIT:

Left in the batch is #179-183, the boards for 179, 180 and 181 are already done - no waiting time there. 

Edited by e5frog

All orders have been shipped, have two finished cart to ship right away if anyone's interested. 

So... in a couple of weeks it's been 10 years of selling Multi-Carts in this thread, if the community needs another batch we'll reach 200 pcs