IGNORED

Project One level 1 out now!

promethea

Where does it load (address-wise)?

Doesn't seem to go to the usual place Alpine-wise

$800000 - its got the Universal Header on it.

That'd explain it

Edit:

Ahhh - so according to the credits you are Mr Morden too? That is what it says isn't it? And that ggn is Promethea?

I had the same jitteryness i get from Jetpac sometimes - but reloading seemed to fix it.

A little disappointed about the GPU in Main jibe - i worked on that idea as well, and it CAN be useful.

Edited by Atari_Owl
  • Like 1

three false double accounts......not one...not two.....but three...all the same reboot.

Gee maybe the fact that Sauron had dealings with these guys long ago?

Funny what will come out in the wash. Clearly this time it's all the filth.

Well Jag fans, I hope you like what you asked for, you got it.

• Like 1

So why the need for the fake accounts? You posted with your original accounts in threads supporting your other fake aliases and acting like they were different people?

Why the need to lie to the community like that? It really makes all the trouble you guys started with Gorf and others look very planned.

• Like 2

So why the need for the fake accounts? You posted with your original accounts in threads supporting your other fake aliases and acting like they were different people?

Why the need to lie to the community like that? It really makes all the trouble you guys started with Gorf and others look very planned.

Like the lies surrounding the withdrawl of Mad Bodies you mean? And the accusations against us from them?

• Like 4

Gee, ya think?

• Like 2

In what way is this related to the thread topic btw? Create another thread if you like and we'll discuss.

• Like 2

Actually I was referring to the deception from you guys from the beginning. Don't try to change the point.

Your two accounts (Mr. Morden and CyranoJ) posted messages in the same threads acting like you were two different people. This was in the beginning. Before any other stuff went down.

I just don't understand why the need to come into the scene with the fake accounts when you already had accounts established. The only logical thing is you wanted to stir up trouble and wanted to distance yourself from your original accounts.

So no matter what you want to say about Gorf he was right that you guys were members of dbug. You tried to disguise that fact.

I try to stay out of the battles and drama that go on around as much as I can, but it is very disappointing the deception you guys entered the scene with.

So my question is again. Why the need for deception?

Like the lies surrounding the withdrawl of Mad Bodies you mean? And the accusations against us from them?

• Like 1

No need to get back into the fight of Jagware vs. JSII. There will be no winners. Let's talk about the game.

I am really interested in getting a cartridge version especially since it has been said that there is a new board design that could drop the price of the cartridge to $20 to $30. New games if they are made now, could economically be made on cartridge. We would not need try to release it on the JaguarCD just to reduce price. This would also resolve the problem of the limited number of CD drives and the errors on CDs that have plagued releases.

Take a survey of how many would be sold.

• Like 2

No need to get back into the fight of Jagware vs. JSII. There will be no winners. Let's talk about the game.

I am really interested in getting a cartridge version especially since it has been said that there is a new board design that could drop the price of the cartridge to $20 to $30. New games if they are made now, could economically be made on cartridge. We would not need try to release it on the JaguarCD just to reduce price. This would also resolve the problem of the limited number of CD drives and the errors on CDs that have plagued releases.

1) Buy Cybermorph.

2) crack the case open.

3) buy a skunk and flash P1 to it.

4) put the skunk in the cybermorph case.

:)

• Like 3

1) Buy Cybermorph.

2) crack the case open.

I have a skunk board. I like having dedicated cartridges with labels. That way I can expand all my crap all over the house. :D

1) Buy Cybermorph.

2) crack the case open.

I have a skunk board. I like having dedicated cartridges with labels. That way I can expand all my crap all over the house. :D

Seriously, after we take a week's rest or so, we'll think about it. Honest :)

• Like 2