IGNORED

Pre-Order New AtariAge Homebrews!

Albert

Payment and message sent. I also had the Paypal address error when I copy & pasted, it worked fine when I manually typed it in though.

I just did a quick search on this, and apparently this is a new security measure recently implemented by PayPal. It's to cut down on the possibility of a script auto-filling in the fields and the submitting the form, sending your money to someone you didn't intend to. Looks like you can copy and paste the address and then backspace over the last character and retype it, which is good to know (I haven't verified this myself yet).

What's idiotic about PayPal's approach is they don't give the user ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL that the reason the email address is failing is because you are copy and pasting it. Instead you get a confusing "Invalid email address" message that makes no sense whatsoever. A simple, "Do not copy and paste the email address, you must type it by hand" above the field, or even after you attempt to copy/paste it would help immensely. I'd love to see their rationale in confusing the hell out of just about all their customers.

..Al

If anything, saying it was designed with the use of bB is a nice little nod to an excellent resource that is helping a lot of people makes some really nice ideas into realities! I didn't see the jab, either. :?

I also understood that bB/batari should just get their well deserved credits.

Payment and message sent. I also had the Paypal address error when I copy & pasted, it worked fine when I manually typed it in though.

I just did a quick search on this, and apparently this is a new security measure recently implemented by PayPal. It's to cut down on the possibility of a script auto-filling in the fields and the submitting the form, sending your money to someone you didn't intend to. Looks like you can copy and paste the address and then backspace over the last character and retype it, which is good to know (I haven't verified this myself yet).

What's idiotic about PayPal's approach is they don't give the user ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL that the reason the email address is failing is because you are copy and pasting it. Instead you get a confusing "Invalid email address" message that makes no sense whatsoever. A simple, "Do not copy and paste the email address, you must type it by hand" above the field, or even after you attempt to copy/paste it would help immensely. I'd love to see their rationale in confusing the hell out of just about all their customers.

..Al

That's exactly what I thought. I tried to send a payment many times, getting that "invalid email address" message over and over. Somehow I accidentally tried manually typing in the address and it worked, and a day or so later I saw it mentioned in this thread. If I hadn't miraculously gotten lucky I wouldn't have been able to send it. Insane.

Is there any information about Dungeon available at all (screenshots, etc.)?

There is information in the forum, and you can find quite a bit in s0c7's Blog. I do need to spend some time and put together a nice description of each game along with screenshots. Certainly when the games arrive in the store they will get that treatment. :)

..Al