IGNORED

Whatever happend to SS4U?

mister_pal

Is this guy sweetsstuff4u on ePay, out of Florida? If so, I just bought a couple of Jag carts from him. AvP for

$50 complete, but not in the condition stated (the box was totally shop worn and crushed and the last page of

the manual was all wrinkled) and a complete NBA Jam for $28 I believe.

I wrote to complain about the condition of AvP as I most certainly would not have paid "top dollar" for this

example. No reply.

I have since put a few Jag games up on ePay and this guy had the nerve to write (in all caps mind you) and

ask if I would combine shipping! LOL! That's a legit question of course, my beef is that he cannot reply

to a customer complaint, but he can go ahead and ask (whom he should know I just bought some games

from him) me a question? Sounds like a real peach of a guy.

Oh and yeah, looks like most of his Jag stuff is overpriced ;-)

Is this guy sweetsstuff4u on ePay, out of Florida? If so, I just bought a couple of Jag carts from him. AvP for

$50 complete, but not in the condition stated (the box was totally shop worn and crushed and the last page of

I wrote to complain about the condition of AvP as I most certainly would not have paid "top dollar" for this

example. No reply.

I have since put a few Jag games up on ePay and this guy had the nerve to write (in all caps mind you) and

ask if I would combine shipping! LOL! That's a legit question of course, my beef is that he cannot reply

to a customer complaint, but he can go ahead and ask (whom he should know I just bought some games

id leave thyat bastard bad feedback. Hes been screwing over Jag fans for years! Neg him buddy! :D

Well he has been attempting just that with the Intellivision only problem for him is there are a hell of a lot more Intellivisions than there are Jaguars.

Although I'm a Jaguar owner that's long been well aware of SS4U's eBay trading methods my curiosity is piqued by that revelation of his/her/its :cool: experiences so far in attempting to also profiteer from Intellivision owners. I admittedly have next to no knowledge of Intellivision so on the basis that it sold "a hell of a lot more" units than Jaguar did I'm intrigued to understand how SS4U is having problems, i.e. surely a greater user base = greater demand for games = profits for SS4U? Or is it because Intellivision game carts were manufactured in far greater volumes than Jaguar carts meaning the availability/supply of games is still more widespread therefore reducing SS4U's profit potential from flipping said games on eBay?

Sheesh, sorry if that was waaaay too wordy but you know what I'm asking! :)

EDIT: Reason - a spelling correction.

Edited by dreamcastrip

example. No reply.

Yeah, Sweetard is a real peach. He is sitting on alot of inventory with few buyers - screwing you over is his MO. Ask him if he would combine shipping and you will get a retard all caps response.

Best to ignore him.

As for Intellivison - its easy to find deals with the amount of supply out there. I hope he blows every last peeny trying to buy all the Intellivision inventory.

Update to my previous post regarding sweetstuff4u:

Apparently, he never received my e-mail complaining about the condition AvP was in. We've since been

communicating and I gotta tell you, he's done a good job of trying to satisfy me on the deal. Got 3/4

of the difference back to buy a new box, so I'm happy with that. He realises that he's not got the

greatest rep among Jaguar users and is working on changing that. Some of his colours showed though

in the form of retaliation to my negative feedback, but maybe I'm the first one he's put any effort into

correcting that way. He seemed like a good guy after talking to him for a bit. We all deserve a second

chance now and again. Third, fourth or fifth though... that's a different story ;-) lol

Edited by save2600

Update to my previous post regarding sweetstuff4u:

Apparently, he never received my e-mail complaining about the condition AvP was in. We've since been

communicating and I gotta tell you, he's done a good job of trying to satisfy me on the deal. Got 3/4

of the difference back to buy a new box, so I'm happy with that. He realises that he's not got the

greatest rep among Jaguar users and is working on changing that. Some of his colours showed though

in the form of retaliation to my negative feedback, but maybe I'm the first one he's put any effort into

correcting that way. He seemed like a good guy after talking to him for a bit. We all deserve a second

chance now and again. Third, fourth or fifth though... that's a different story ;-) lol

During his spending spree of buying everything Jag he got po'd that I wanted to buy an S-Video cable. I of course bid on everyone trying to get the high bid on 1. I still have the 5 rant emails he sent me about bidding on these auctions. He is a turd.

He also was caught shill bidding on his auctions and was briefly banned by eBay - That was his 2nd chance - your now 3, 4, 5.

His only remorse I can see is paying a buttload of cash for all those Jag items and realizing that only 100 people or so care about this system and usually have 99% of what they need. With his sour rep I can only guess he is not moving alot of product and regardless of the price he sells for - if it sits on your shelf for 2 years there is a cost for that.

Don't think Michael Sweet is now starting to be a decent and good guy to do Jaguar business with, he's not. He bids on everything Jaguar, jacking up prices, even if he doesn't plan on paying too high a price for an item, because that will limit his profit return upon flipping it later. He hawks over the Jaguar ebay section buying up and hording anything rare and Jaguar - this makes it much more expensive to get anything rare and Jaguar for other people because he has multiples of many things.

For instance the following confirms rare Jag multiples' hording and stingyness and the fact he is NOT a real Jaguar fan as he said years ago in posts here or JS2 - He said: "Isn't everyone into the Jaguar for the money, well I sure am."

a ssfu-current auction

YOU ARE BUYING AS PICTURED EXTREMIST PACKS 1,2,3 AS PICTURED IN THIS ADD. EXTREMIST PACK 3 IS NUMERED 58/100. THESE PACKS ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, NO MARKS ON THE DISCS AT ALL.CASES HAVE SURFACE SCRATCHES THATS ALL OTHER WISE AWESOME CONDITION. I AM SELLING PARTS OF MY COLLECTION SO I CAN HELP MY WIFE WHO SUFFERED 2 HEART ATTACKS THIS YEAR. AS WE ALL NO I AM NOT A TRUE COLLECTOR BUT I DO HAVE A SECOND SET OF THESE NUMBERED 26/100 SO I DO HAVE SOME COLLECTION LEFT.IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS EXPECTED OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN STILL BUY IT FROM UNDER YOU.

He is the same dick he always was, if anyone buys from him, they are just helping to keep him around and enforce his anal speculations. :P Try to find things from other sellers first.

Of, course, it's understandable to trade with him if he has something you really want, like maybe the Jagwired auctions he has up now could be tempting.

Look at this as an example of his outrageous shipping charges!:

S/H FOR INTERNATIONAL WILL BE $150.00 UPS GLOBAL
Edited by ovalbugmann

Don't think Michael Sweet is now starting to be a decent and good guy to do Jaguar business with, he's not. He bids on everything Jaguar, jacking up prices, even if he doesn't plan on paying too high a price for an item, because that will limit his profit return upon flipping it later. He hawks over the Jaguar ebay section buying up and hording anything rare and Jaguar - this makes it much more expensive to get anything rare and Jaguar for other people because he has multiples of many things.

For instance the following confirms rare Jag multiples' hording and stingyness and the fact he is NOT a real Jaguar fan as he said years ago in posts here or JS2 - He said: "Isn't everyone into the Jaguar for the money, well I sure am."

a ssfu-current auction

YOU ARE BUYING AS PICTURED EXTREMIST PACKS 1,2,3 AS PICTURED IN THIS ADD. EXTREMIST PACK 3 IS NUMERED 58/100. THESE PACKS ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, NO MARKS ON THE DISCS AT ALL.CASES HAVE SURFACE SCRATCHES THATS ALL OTHER WISE AWESOME CONDITION. I AM SELLING PARTS OF MY COLLECTION SO I CAN HELP MY WIFE WHO SUFFERED 2 HEART ATTACKS THIS YEAR. AS WE ALL NO I AM NOT A TRUE COLLECTOR BUT I DO HAVE A SECOND SET OF THESE NUMBERED 26/100 SO I DO HAVE SOME COLLECTION LEFT.IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS EXPECTED OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN STILL BUY IT FROM UNDER YOU.

He is the same dick he always was, if anyone buys from him, they are just helping to keep him around and enforce his anal speculations. :P Try to find things from other sellers first.

Of, course, it's understandable to trade with him if he has something you really want, like maybe the Jagwired auctions he has up now could be tempting.

Look at this as an example of his outrageous shipping charges!:

S/H FOR INTERNATIONAL WILL BE $150.00 UPS GLOBAL

funny you mention those Jagwired magazines. He just raised the price from $15 to $25.... :roll:

Edited by BuddyBuddies

:| Yup, $24.99 apiece for the Jagwired & Jungle Guide now -see how easily he slips back to his old ways, he's only thinking about the top price he can get for something. He should have left them at $14.99. Jaguar is not a cheap system to collect for, that's for sure. :) Edited by ovalbugmann

• 3 months later...

SS4U??? Yeah, he has really turned over a new leaf. I have had him blocked for some time and recently put up an auction for a Jaguar Game that he wanted... Here are the Emails he sent me. (the third one came after I replied and pointed out that not everyone celebrates Christmas or has a tree)

Dear XXXXXX,

just wondering if you are one of those atari age dick suckers must be why you blocked me

- sweetsstuff4u

Dear XXXXXX,

dont really give a fuck one way or another hope your x-mas tree burns to the ground merry christmas

- sweetsstuff4u

Dear XXXXXX,

you probably dont still waiting on your welfare check to get one

- sweetsstuff4u

Edited by orpheuswaking