IGNORED

Whatever happend to SS4U?

mister_pal

SS4U??? Yeah, he has really turned over a new leaf. I have had him blocked for some time and recently put up an auction for a Jaguar Game that he wanted... Here are the Emails he sent me. (the third one came after I replied and pointed out that not everyone celebrates Christmas or has a tree)

Wow, are you reporting these messages to eBay? That has got to be against their Terms of Service.

..Al

To think that site resourses are actually being wasted on worrying over the whereabouts of SS4U.

Because knowing is half the battle buddy.

I and many others don't do business with him anymore, so I'm not sure what battle you are fighting? I try to avoid him when on ebay. @I could have lived without knowing all this(it just makes me angry):

Dear XXXXXX,

just wondering if you are one of those atari age dick suckers must be why you blocked me

- sweetsstuff4u

Dear XXXXXX,

dont really give a fuck one way or another hope your x-mas tree burns to the ground merry christmas

- sweetsstuff4u

Dear XXXXXX,

you probably dont still waiting on your welfare check to get one

- sweetsstuff4u

That bolded one especially irks me,..just as it was intended to do. And if I had received these messages from him, I would have been very nasty and used the info against him that he has/had in his auction of the 3 Extremist Packs, that may or may not still be up. He said he is selling them because his wife is sick/ill and in the hospital and needs money. I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from being a real SOB and saying something very bad about his wife's condition, in order to hurt him badly. But I would not feel at all good about doing that, as that's pretty mean.

Orpheouswaking: I hope you did not take him off of your ebay blocked list.

Edited by ovalbugmann

And you know what that turd is doing now? He's invading the world of Lynx! But at least he isn't hoarding all the Lynx hardware he can get his mitts on, like he does with Jaguar. And come to think of it, I imagine he's the reason I got out bid so quickly the one time I tried to by a Jag.

No, he was pretending to be someone else and I never let on that I knew it was him. I got some emails asking why he couldn't post with that account and I just ignored them.

..Al

Nice interception Al! lol Seems obvious to me that his sole intention for creating a new username would be to post more slander. If that were not the case and assuming he's a "normal" and decent guy - he'd simply e-mail you in a civilized manner with an apology and plea that he's 'changed' - which obviously he hasn't. Might take a few more years of dealing with the public for the guy to finally grow up. Some people do take longer to mature than others. lol

Heh. Did he threaten to contact his lawyer? He seems like the kind of guy that would do that.

No, he was pretending to be someone else and I never let on that I knew it was him. I got some emails asking why he couldn't post with that account and I just ignored them.

..Al

You mean SS4U has/had and account on AA?

Heh. Did he threaten to contact his lawyer? He seems like the kind of guy that would do that.

..Al

You have a 4 in your nameicon_ponder.gif

You must be related to him!icon_mrgreen.gif

Wait....I have a 4 in my name...

Crap I think Im related to SS4U!

No! No,No!

Al,

Please Ban me too, Im sorry I had no clue.icon_sad.gif

Edited by nonner242

He tried to create a new account recently and wasn't very happy that I banned it.

..Al

Oh, I forgot about this, in fact he did send me an email once threatening to get AtariAge shut down for "slander":

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/101377-beware-sweetsstuff4u-is-a-massive-thief/page__view__findpost__p__1231039

..Al

Yes, he was banned after he became belligerent and went on a posting spree with such gems as:

BECAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY ANOTHER IDIOT TALKING BAD ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

SWEETSSTUFF4U

THANK YOU FOR THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE CRAP TO SELL ANYWAYS

SWEETSSTUFF4U

YEAH THERE IS A POST AND AS I STATED BEFORE YOU PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BUT JEOULSY RUN WILD HERE AS I HAVE SEEN HE WHO HAS THE MOST MONEY WINS

SWEETSSTUFF4U

your problem goochman is you probably dont have a cat box and i have 3 2 of which are in protective felt covers in my prsonal collection

sweetsstuff4u

if i could afford the whole collection i would sell it off in pieces and make a huge PROFIT

SWEETSSTUFF4U

Some of these (the ones in all caps) were removed, as at that point he was just posting crap.

..Al