IGNORED

seanhq

the.golden.ax

I had the opposite experience dealing with seanhq,sent him my money and after 3 months of nonsense emails from him never got the item i paid for..gave up in the end. :(

This is complete news to me. I checked my all my AA messages and email folder for AA. The only thing I see with your user name is when I purchased Boxed 30th Anniversary 2600 Game from you back in December 2009. I just sent you a PM as well. If we have unfinished business, send me a PM with what's up or what you purchased from me. I can't find any messages about it.

*edit* I found a PayPal from you May 12, 2010 for a Charice CD you asked me to get for you since it was a USA only CD. This is the first I recall you not getting it. Hit me up in PM and we can sort this out. I can refund your $22.65 USD no problem if you didn't get the CD.

seanhq and I met first in real life (through CL nonetheless) and developed a great trading relationship through numerous deals, plus he referred me to this wonderful place. We just made our first transaction through atariage (I saw his FS thread), and I thought I should reinforce how trustworthy, friendly, and fair he is in buy/sell/trade deals. Always clean hardware and software, and since we live so close, he usually provides home delivery! Thanks for everything!

Edited by Desfeek

I had the opposite experience dealing with seanhq,sent him my money and after 3 months of nonsense emails from him never got the item i paid for..gave up in the end. :(

This is complete news to me. I checked my all my AA messages and email folder for AA. The only thing I see with your user name is when I purchased Boxed 30th Anniversary 2600 Game from you back in December 2009. I just sent you a PM as well. If we have unfinished business, send me a PM with what's up or what you purchased from me. I can't find any messages about it.

*edit* I found a PayPal from you May 12, 2010 for a Charice CD you asked me to get for you since it was a USA only CD. This is the first I recall you not getting it. Hit me up in PM and we can sort this out. I can refund your $22.65 USD no problem if you didn't get the CD.

The issue has now been resolved,sean no longer owes me the money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I bought a Commodore 64SX and a New Xbox 360 slim from him back in 2010. Its been over a year of promises turned lies and Im still out almost $400 and items.

Ive been more than patient...I was scammed!

1st time on AA I get screwed pretty good and was from what I thought was a friend. :?

@nonner242: The past year hasn't been exactly easy for either of us due to personal unrelated to AA stuff. Without going into details that don't belong in an AA thread (it's our personal business), you have all my contact details which haven't changed in years. I've emailed you, left you messages on your voice mail and also sent and/or replied to AA private messages to/from you as recent as this morning.

The bottom line is this, I know it's not your fault that the post office has screwed things up when I've tried sending things to you multiple times the past year. We've both checked into it. I also know it's my responsibly as a seller to make sure things get done, handled, etc. As you can clearly see from my lack of activity on AA, I haven't been doing any AA deals like buying, selling or interacting in the forums in quite sometime. Today is the first time in a long while that I've actually logged into my AA account. However I'm in the process of some local deals to sell off a lot of items to raise funds for various things. Once I have that money in hand, I'll refund you in full.

I also don't scam people. Yes things sometimes get away from me in personal or business life (it happens to a lot of people, especially these days). Welcome to not having enough hours in the day for everything, part of why I've not been active on AA... I'm working on getting my personal and business life in order.

In closing, that's the best I can offer you at this time. Again, I've reached out to you with all available methods I have for you (email, phone call and AA private message). I'm standing by to hear back from you.

• 7 months later...

Purchased a copy of Jack and the Beanstalk from seanhq. Great seller!!!

The game arrived packaged safe and shipped super fast! Did I mention it is an awesome homebrew as well??? I am having a blast with this game. Highly recommended!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: