IGNORED

ZOMBIE HALLOWEEN

prorobb

Too bad someone can't remake the Halloween game and make it more Rob Zombie"esgue". I know it would be tough with limited graphics, but I thought it would be cool.

Also, to have the label look something like this.

Enjoy!

304301454_o.jpg

Also, here's a little something that is EASY ON THE EYES!!!!!!

304301473_o.jpg

I am not sure how you would make Halloween more like a modern horror flick. I suppose you could make everything a little darker. But the core of the game would stay the same - save the children, run away, stab Mikey when you can, score points.

What would the KB game be like :ponder: ?????

Nice label work!

GideonsDad

I am not sure how you would make Halloween more like a modern horror flick. I suppose you could make everything a little darker. But the core of the game would stay the same - save the children, run away, stab Mikey when you can, score points.

What would the KB game be like :ponder: ?????

Nice label work!

GideonsDad

LOL :rolling: I meant for this thread to be about ZOMBIE'S HALLOWEEN....but threw in the Kate Beckinsale cart feature for the mere joy of......KATE BECKINSALE...lol :-o

*********(Notice the CX number I added....36, 22, 36. I figured everyone would get a kick out of that...sorry for adding another "CX" to the mix)********

Edited by prorobb

Oh, thank you, GideonsDad for the nice remarks on the label work.

I figured it can be done, but pretty much the same as the original....but I know with today's PREMIERE programmers...they can do just about anything......with the given technology, of course...lol :D

Oh, thank you, GideonsDad for the nice remarks on the label work.

I figured it can be done, but pretty much the same as the original....but I know with today's PREMIERE programmers...they can do just about anything......with the given technology, of course...lol :D

The remarks were well deserved you did a great job! If I ever make a hack worthy of a label I will be looking your way :D

GideonsDad