Dusty Diamond's All Star Softball

George Foreman's KO Boxing

Ghosts 'N Goblins

King's Knight

King's Quest V

Nobunaga's Ambition (1 and 2)

Solomon's Key

Tagin' Dragon

Several of the Broderbund games say Borderbund, and several Konami games say Konomi.

Other stuff:

Not all the games that had both Aladdin and regular versions have both listed.

There are two versions of Impossible Mission II and only one is listed.

There's only one listing for the NWC cart, instead of separate ones for gold and gray.

Could you maybe make the Rarity column narrower and the Name column wider?

How did you come up with the rarities, BTW?

Looking good... here's some things I noticed:

Misspelled stuff (I've listed how they should be spelled):

The two Addams Family games

Cheetahmen 2

Ghosts 'N Goblins

King's Knight

King's Quest V

Solomon's Key

Tagin' Dragon

Several of the Broderbund games say Borderbund, and several Konami games say Konomi.

Other stuff:

There's only one listing for the NWC cart, instead of separate ones for gold and gray.

Years of research between me and another AA member a few years back, Stan Jr then helped me tweek it. I will work on the mispellings this weekend, thanks for pointing them out.

Looks good.

Ultima: Quest of the Avatar

is miswritten as Quest "for" icon_smile.gif

Is that rarity correct for Battletoads & Double Dragon? I was surprised, so I looked it up on ebay and it doesn't look very rare. Not trying to dispute it really just wondering if that's a typo.

I will check into the rarity of that and adjust it if need be. Thanks for looking.

Cheetahmen 2

Ghosts 'N Goblins

King's Knight

King's Quest V

Solomon's Key

Tagin' Dragon

Other stuff:

Fixed the misspellings, will add the missing carts soon, thatnks for the good eye.

Edited by gamerz

I wonder how much work it would be to make it sortable. probably not a whole lot, but the standard table won't do it. the way I'd rather use it is to sort by rarity to see if I, or the shop I'm at, has got anything hard to find.

Then I could just bookmark the page in the phone and go.

Edited by Reaperman

Looks good.

Ultima: Quest of the Avatar

is miswritten as Quest "for" icon_smile.gif

Is that rarity correct for Battletoads & Double Dragon? I was surprised, so I looked it up on ebay and it doesn't look very rare. Not trying to dispute it really just wondering if that's a typo.

I will check into the rarity of that and adjust it if need be. Thanks for looking.

I see it's been adjusted down to 5, thanks for looking at that. :)

The name of the game "Ultima: Quest of the Avatar" looks like it's been corrected on the game list, but not on the game details page. It's still mistyped in 3 places:

It still has the incorrect name in the text of the game details page,

in the html <title></title> (which shows in the title bar of the user's browser),

and in the detail page's filename. Don't know how much you really care about the filename though.

Not trying to nag, I'm just mentioning it because it appears that the name was already fixed on the game list so you might not be aware of the other issues.

====

Also, one other pedantic misspelling: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (not Adventures)

I noticed that while typing up a list of which games I own, because apparently I have too many now to remember them easily. I keep forgetting I don't have Excitebike in real life, just in Animal Crossing. :)

I wonder how much work it would be to make it sortable. probably not a whole lot, but the standard table won't do it. the way I'd rather use it is to sort by rarity to see if I, or the shop I'm at, has got anything hard to find.

Not really sure how to make a sortable table but I will look into it.

I am able to make each individual table sortable, but not all the pages at one time...if that is any help.

example

Cheetahmen 2

Ghosts 'N Goblins

King's Knight

King's Quest V

Solomon's Key

Tagin' Dragon

Other stuff:

Adjusted the column sizes like you suggested. :)

Changes look good, and the sortable table is very handy. The sidebar at the top right is kind of annoying, though. Could it either be all at the top of the page or narrower on the side? Also, someone mentioned Bard's Tale being their rarest cart... 8 seems way too high for it. There are regularly several copies available on eBay, and they sell for $5-$10.

Changes look good, and the sortable table is very handy. The sidebar at the top right is kind of annoying, though. Could it either be all at the top of the page or narrower on the side? Also, someone mentioned Bard's Tale being their rarest cart... 8 seems way too high for it. There are regularly several copies available on eBay, and they sell for $5-$10.

Unfortunatly, thats the way the template is set up, cant really change the right sidebar...I did some a few months ago, but its as small as I can get it. As for Bards Tale, I will look into it, the thing about it is, in the wild they are almost never found. I dont just rely on Ebay for the rarities, the wild is a heavy indicator also(and I have data of "in the wild" from four different locations in the USA).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

bard's tale is an 8? I've got that, and I see it around... miracle piano, don't have the peripheral though too bad

I figured chiller was my most rare one, and that's only a six here. River city ransom Has to be more common than a five... swamp thing is harder to find around here than most of the 5 ones

..zombie nation is higher than a four.. I've seen literally dozens, maybe over a hundred river city ransoms out there and only one zombie nation, one swamp thing..

In summation, I feel that many entries on this list are inaccurate. However, I gladly acknowledge that any list-making is a service to the community and I ain't done it, so I don't really have a right to complain.

Thanks!