IGNORED

Trooper's "collection" - More pics added

Trooper

Update:

I've finally started packing up all the stuff I want to keep in order to make room for the things I'm going to sell off. In the process I've been taking pictures of everything to make sure I've got it all documented. Since I'm up to over 2000 photos there's no way I can put them up here so I'm uploading them to photobucket so that everyone can have a look if interested. More pictures will be added more or less every day in the coming week.

To see all the images click this link. When clicking the link you'll get to the album called "Collection", on the left side you see all the different subalbums. For example you'll find an album called "Atari" and under that one you'll find "Atari 8bit" and under that "Software" and "Hardware".

Enjoy :)

--------------------------

173359-01.jpg 173360-02.jpg 173361-03.jpg 173363-04.jpg

173911-Img_8990.jpg 173910-Img_8991.jpg

195578-kk_01.jpg 195579-kk_02.jpg 195580-kk_03.jpg 195581-kk_04.jpg

195582-kk_05.jpg 195583-kk_06.jpg 195584-kk_07.jpg

Edited by Trooper

Haha, well if you're a kid with some money you're more than welcome. I'm seriously running out of space and need to get rid of lots of stuff and slim down the "collection".....it's damn hard though, I get so freaking emotionally attached to the crap :)

nonner: I'll snap some pictures in my other room when I get some stuff out of there so you can see all the other boxed consoles I've got in there ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I love boxed systems myself. That's what got me into the storageproblems in the first place :D Just got back from Retrogathering this weekend with some more stuff, among the goodies is a boxed in great condition Regulation #7 Dreamcast. Beautiful box! Will snap some pics of it as soon as I get a few moments of spare time.

• 1 year later...