IGNORED

Harmony cart preorder list

batari

Paypal sales are being suspended until my Paypal issues are resolved. Please do not send any money to my Paypal account as I feel it will further delay resolution of my account and access to my funds.

If anyone wants to order the Harmony now, whether on the preorder list or not, and doesn't mind alternative forms of payment, such as Postal money orders (US only) or wire transfers by Western Union or a bank, send me a PM.

what happened? did they allow you to use credit cards or no?

Paypal sales are being suspended until my Paypal issues are resolved. Please do not send any money to my Paypal account as I feel it will further delay resolution of my account and access to my funds.

If anyone wants to order the Harmony now, whether on the preorder list or not, and doesn't mind alternative forms of payment, such as Postal money orders (US only) or wire transfers by Western Union or a bank, send me a PM.

what happened? did they allow you to use credit cards or no?

They limited my account and locked up my funds.

They gave me the runaround for two weeks after I submitted all of the info they asked for. My funds were only released after my wife (an attorney) wrote them a threatening letter.

Anyway, in a little bit there should be an order page up and going and suffice it to say, this order page won't be using Paypal.

WhooHoo! - Received my three final production Harmonies in the mail today! :D Will be checking each of them out in my H6ers soon! - Thanks batari!!!; for solving the Paypal problem(with alternate means) so I could buy them from you and shipping 'em so fast. :) Your really great to do business with man -top notch! Thanks for everything! :cool:

Edited by ovalbugmann

I am thoroughly impressed with this outstanding product!! It is unbelievably easy to use; The menu is so easy to navigate; every rom I have tested works great. It is everything I've been hoping for and so much more. Thanks guys!!

I agree!

The menu system and all the functionality of Harmony Cart has clearly been very very thoroughly and wisely planned and designed - there are so great features, which are both handy and cool, that it's mind-blowing. Totally great system, the user-friendliness-level is just amazingly high!

I want to also extend my gratitude towards the good fellows who designed, planned, manufactured, constructed and sell the Harmony Cart.

Oh, I want to also praise the manual - it's full of useful information and covers practically all possible problem areas and teaches about the neat feats in a very clear and precise manner.

Just GREAT work, guys!

- Monk

One more thing I forgot to mention - it's really FAST in loading games. In some early youtube videos it looked like you have to wait for many seconds before any game loads - but in actual use it's so fast I actually never even see the yin/yang-logo (which is a bit sad, 'cos I like it..), except when I change the BIOS..

I wonder if the SD card size/speed has anything to do with it. I only have an old Kingston 1 GB card.

But all in all it's very difficult to find anything to critisize about the Harmony Cart.. just a fantastic product bringing lots of great gameplaying and demowatching (and who knows what else) hours to many people!

- Monk

...in actual use it's so fast I actually never even see the yin/yang-logo (which is a bit sad, 'cos I like it..),

I you really want to stess the cart, fill a single directory with several 100 games and then navigate back from the end of it. :)

I've done that, but it's still too fast - no yin/yang-logo.. though it WAS a bit slower than usual for awhile towards the beginning from the end. To the other direction it's as fast as I can click (when changing pages, for example)..

- Monk

Edited by Monk

• 5 weeks later...