IGNORED

Harmony cart preorder list

batari

But I will try some games that everyone seems to like that I have never tried . . . most notably being Adventure . . . I have never played it :sad: .

-Disjaukifa

:o Adventure is the best game ever! Btw, be sure to try out MissAdventure too (the link is in my sig).

Yeah I am going to the flea-markets and yard sales tomorrow in hopes of finds some 2600 games. I also have a list of all the R8 ~ R10 on my phone incase I see any and can get them for a really good deal :-D

EDIT: 200th post!!!!

-Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

Incredible!

Its fantastic to see people developing such great hardware for such ancient consoles :love:

Reserve 1 Standard Cart for old me!

-D

HEYYYY . . . . its not anciet . . . . it just obsolete :D !

-Disjaukifa

Hey.. its only obsolete if something better replaced it. And I dispute that! :D :D :D

Incredible!

Its fantastic to see people developing such great hardware for such ancient consoles :love:

-D

-Disjaukifa

Hey.. its only obsolete if something better replaced it. And I dispute that! :D :D :D

Touche!!!! I think you have a really good point in that statement!!!

-Disjaukifa

@batari, You've mentioned a developer's edition (in previous posts), are there still plans to release that?

Harmony is the developer's edition.

The Melody cart was originally called Harmony and Harmony was originally called Harmony Developer's cart. Within weeks I could sense confusion as people started called the Developer's cart just Harmony, so that's when the names were changed.

I tried to call what is now "Melody" and was originally just "Harmony" the "Standalone Harmony" but I felt that I would need to explain more what each was, and having distinct names was the best solution.

Now there is just Melody and Harmony as far as hardware goes (there are the two Harmony editions but both use the same cart hardware, and the Deluxe edition just has extra accessories.)

Does that make sense or does it just make it all more confusing?

Edited by batari

Incredible!

-D

-Disjaukifa

It is, the H6ers I have are ancient & obsolete but their also over 25 years old that makes them; antiques! And these are the reasons the VCS is so cool -enjoying electronic entertainment on such vintage equipment. That's why I don't enjoy Stella or emulation on the PC.

Incredible!

-D

-Disjaukifa

It is, the H6ers I have are ancient & obsolete but their also over 25 years old that makes them; antiques! And these are the reasons the VCS is so cool -enjoying electronic entertainment on such vintage equipment. That's why I don't enjoy Stella or emulation on the PC.

I agree with you about Stella, its a wonderful piece of software however it can't touch the 2600 when it comes to playing games.

-Disjaukifa

@batari, You've mentioned a developer's edition (in previous posts), are there still plans to release that?

The Melody cart was originally called Harmony and Harmony was originally called Harmony Developer's cart. Within weeks I could sense confusion as people started called the Developer's cart just Harmony, so that's when the names were changed.

I tried to call what is now "Melody" and was originally just "Harmony" the "Standalone Harmony" but I felt that I would need to explain more what each was, and having distinct names was the best solution.

Now there is just Melody and Harmony as far as hardware goes (there are the two Harmony editions but both use the same cart hardware, and the Deluxe edition just has extra accessories.)

Who is on first?

Who is on first?

I think John Elway is on second . . . and I think Wayne Gretzky is on third . . . I'm so confused . . .

-Disjaukifa

Yes, that makes sense, thanks for explaining.

Who is on first?

whats on second I don't know third base.

Howdy,

Email sent to preorder. Today is a good day :) Hopefully production time will be short and shipping fast... If it comes before Christmas time that's even better.

Gee can't wait... just like a kid waiting for Santa Claus to drop the dream toy under the tree.

Please hurry Santa claus, I've really been a good boy all year long :)

What about payments ? Will you accept Paypal (it's easier and cheaper than bank wires from France) ?

Thanks again for making this reality!

Cheers,

Aglae

I have been dying for this to come to fruition! I don't think any 2600 fan should pass on this incredible piece of hardware. Now I can finally play some of those rare ROMs on real hardware without having to shell out hundreds of dollars!

Email send for 2 Standard Editions. icon_smile.gif

Edited by tremoloman2006