IGNORED

New VCS game release: KITE!

Simon

Hello,

the limited edition of my 6th new Atari VCS game "KITE!" is ready for sale now.

You can watch screenshots and pictures of the produced items and read about ordering here: http://www.quernhorst.de/atari/ki.html

You can also read the thread about the game in the homebrew development section of the AA forums here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/140228-kite-my-6th-vcs-game-development-project/

Have a nice weekend!

Simon

kic.jpg

I have to admit that what I like about the game the best is the dual joystick design, that was an ingenious idea. I really hope a NTSC version is made as I would love to own this cartridge (And be able to play it as well :cool: ).

-Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

Hello,

thanks for your nice words so far.

I already received 31 orders, which only leaves 4 copies available right now (and two of them are already in question).

I would certainly entertain the idea of purchasing an NTSC version...

Sure, I know that a lot of people are interested in an NTSC version, too.

At the moment I'm concentrating on developing another new game instead of converting KITE! to NTSC.

If I'll find the time and motivation I might start converting KITE! (and maybe even I-PROJECT) to NTSC, too.

If not, will the final rom be available. I love crazy games like this where the concept is unique.

Sure. All of my games are available for free download at http://www.quernhorst.de/atari as soon as the limited editions are sold out.

You can play the files in your favorite emulator then.

Just a question here, isn't the top label on upside down or is it that way for advertising so we can better see what it looks like?

I always put my labels and endlabels this direction, because I prefer the shown direction when being plugged into the VCS.

BTW: Only the A left now?

8)

Well, yes, I only plan for one more VCS game (which I already started working on). My VCS games were planned as a total of seven titles.

Actually, the last game has to start with an "E". :)

Thanks and have a nice day!

Simon

Thanks for the reply Simon.

I hope you find motiviation to add NTSC support. Many more people would be able to enjoy your hard work if a NTSC version were readily available. I know I'd purchase one in a second if I could. ;)

Ditto ;)

I will have to third this statement. I would love an NTSC copy of this again as well!!!

-Disjaukifa