IGNORED

New VCS game release: KITE!

Simon

Hello,

right now all 35 copies of the limited edition of KITE! are reserved. As some people might fail to make their payments, I'll take some additional orders for backing these up. So future orders might still get a copy even if all games are reserved right now. :thumbsup:

That was really fast. If I had imagined that huge interest in this game, then I would have created some more copies of the limited edition.

I based the amount of the limited edition of KITE! and I-PROJECT on the sales of RASTERFAHNDUNG and ENCAVED. I created 75 copies of each of these two years ago, and still have about 30 copies each available. Therefore I decided to create only half as much copies for my following games I-PROJECT and KITE!.

That's strange somehow, because RASTERFAHNDUNG and ENCAVED are even available as NTSC games, while I-PROJECT and KITE! are not. It must have been the concepts of the games which makes I-PROJECT and KITE! more interesting than RASTERFAHNDUNG and ENCAVED... :)

Thanks for your support,

Simon

I used to have a bumper sticker that read "Wanna get high? Fly a kite!". Always been a big fan of kites.

Burger King once had a promotion which they gave away paper/wood kites, sometime around 1980-82ish. I remember having a red and white one. I think it said something silly like "Fry Away" on it. I can see it in my head but couldn't find a picture of it online. It was a LONG time ago. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

On the KITE! web page, it states that Atari Age is planning on selling this cart, but that comment is from 2009 and I don't see KITE! available in the AA store.

Is there any plan to sell it? I tried it out with my Harmony cart and I quite like it!

• 3 weeks later...