save2600

Atari 2600 games, most CIB and some harder to find

Sold PS1 Castlevania: SOTN, A1010 floppy drive enclosure and added some Amiga goodies:

Amazing Spiderman box only, an Infocom Sherlock Holmes game, Dune II with manual and Pinball Dreams disks.

Very nice prices, especially on those 2600 boxes! I'd jump on them but I already have all of those games boxed :) :(

Oh well, I'm still lookin'!

Thanks! Yeah, these are dupes. If I didn't already have slightly nicer boxes in better overall condition, I'd actually prefer these since some have their original retail stickers (and/or receipts) on 'em.

Yep, same boat here. Almost all of my 2600 boxed games are in very nice shape. Anyway, I'll keep a lookout for yer other stuff at other times. Good luck, I'd be surprised if these didn't go quick.

Bump - added new goods and tried out the tag feature. Seems a few systems are missing from the list! :)

Lots of updated goodies for sale or trade and check back often please as I'll be listing lots more misc stuff throughout the weeks.

Please see original post for links to my want list and new additions.

Edited by save2600

Added some Jaguar and Amiga stuff:

Braindead 13

Besides Atari 2600 boxes and manuals I need, Amiga list below in my signature and also looking for these misc. goodies:

TI-99/4A Espial

TI-99/4A Strike Three

TI-99/4A MBX Expansion with Championship Baseball

Edited by save2600

Bump!

Damn weeks late. Looks like it's starting to be fashionable to bump threads every few hours. Thanks for the tips guys! Squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?

A LOT of new stuff added, including CD's, a couple of original 3-1/2" Mac games, movies, and a bunch of rare and hard to find 2600 games. Most of these will be going to eBay real soon, so make serious offers if interested before they're gone. Will be researching prices in the meantime...

Hey save, those Kraft sticks look AWESOME!!

Whatcha got on em?

Absolutely nothing! They're clean as hell... truly like new! :rolling:

$40 for the pair plus shipping?

BTW: used one of them recently to score as high as I did in the Munch Man contest... can switch these between 4 and 8-way easily. 4-ways rock for maze games!

Updated with a crap ton of Genesis stuff. And I do mean crap. Most (not all) have stickers or sumguys name on the carts/cases. Some are are previous rentals.

System in super nice shape however. Came from a smoking home, so tore it apart and cleaned the shell, etc. System has been sitting in a bag with a dryer sheet for a few weeks. Most all of the smell seems to be gone now. :)