IGNORED

have you ever hated a console?

Tr3vor

Hate is pretty strong. I've been VERY angry when I had to return 2 brand new Playstations in a row. I've also been that angry when 3 of my Xbox 360s got the RRoD.

Now that I think about it I was livid when I *just* purchased the stupid DVD remote for my original XBox and the DVD drive started to fail.

How could anyone NOT hate the game.com or the 32X? They were the most cynically designed game systems in history, to the point where potential customers were insulted in commercials for the former. The 32X is never going to compare to the game.com in overall crappiness- it did have a couple of almost playable games, after all- but after the Sega CD and just months before the Saturn, there was no point in its existence. It was hard to connect, took up way too many outlets, looked like an ugly tumor on your Genesis, and did precious little to improve the experience. Hey look, Mortal Kombat 2 with more colors and voice! I could get that just by buying a Super NES.