IGNORED

Nice way to store NES games?

Frizo

I currently use one of those large, plastic containers that's designed to fit under a bed. But I also lack the space to do much else with them. Ideally, I'd look into some modular book shelfs or build my own that are more fitting to the NES cart dimensions. But that'll have to wait until I buy a new house with more room.

yep, 3-drawered storage bins.

(NES is the top 4 drawers of the center units, and they're visible when the picture is fully enlarged)

mine hold either 4 rows across of unboxed games, or else two rows of boxed games, and 1 row unboxed. both ways fit fairly perfectly, and I can get 80 unboxed games in a drawer.

dsc0109xnl.th.jpg

video games get pretty heavy, so I've opted for some sturdy racking to hold the whole thing together.

Edited by Reaperman

I use some of those plastic CD boxes. The ones that are fairly generic, don't have deviders, and are for holding around 25 discs. They work cool, hold about a dozen carts, and don't look to off. Probably not the best for tons of games, I actually got mine just put on a couple of CD shelfs, one of those designed to hold around 200 discs.