IGNORED

Top 5 Favorite DS games

The DS has been around in one form or another since 2004 and there sure is a lot of shovelware but if you dig through the garbage there are 100's of excellent games to choose from. I was wondering what your top personal favorites are? Let's make it the top 5. I am hoping to get some ideas for games I missed and hopefully it will do the same for others.

my top 5 in no order

Mario Kart

New Super Mario Brothers

Final Fantasy Crystal Chron. Echos of Time

Professor Layton and the Curios Villag

Arkanoid DS (I know it's not exactly an AAA title, but I find myself playing it when I want something to pick up and play)

Some games that didn't make list because they are too new for me to give an opinion: prof layt diabolic box, scribblenauts, Kingdom Hearts, MnL Bowsers Quest. I just hvent spent enough time to rate them as my fav but they are all likely to mke the list.

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie

Mario Kart

Hotel Dusk Room 215

Trace Memory

Space Bust-A-Move

Layton/Curious Village

In no order, but Hotel Dusk is probably #1.

I wish I knew how to play the Marvel Trading Card game because I bet I'd love it (I like comic books & Magic: the Gathering), but the layout is far too confusing for me to decipher.

I tend to play the same games over and over (hell, we've still only got our original fats), so I'm struggling to come up with 5.

Space Invaders Extreme

New Super Mario Bros

Mario Kart

Mario vs Donkey kong: March of the Minis

There's an early DS shooter I haven't played for a while which would go on here if I could remember what it's called.

Not my favorite system by far, but I do play these games more than the others.

Overlord Minions

Super Mario 64ds

Spyro

Brainage (both, just count it as the same game)

Ghostbusters

Probably that order, but the single thing I use the most on the system is the Max Media dock, which probably sees more use than all non GBA stuff combined on the system.

Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan 1 & 2

Castlevania series

Space Invaders Extreme 1 & 2

Puzzle Quest/Puzzle Kingdoms

Retro Game Challenge 1 & 2 (at least whenever 2 comes out in English it will be)

Eh, it's really hard to narrow it down to only five...I'm also known to play Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Picross. I also really liked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Nanostray 1 & 2, Pac-Man Vs., Eco Creatures, Mystery Dungeon, and the Lego games.

One of these days I'll add the Dragon Quest remakes to the list, whenever I get around to finishing the originals.

• 8 months later...