IGNORED

New Atari 2600 Game Release

Rick Weis

Hello everyone,

We had a new game release at our Portland Retro Gaming Expo on September 20th called Chunkout2600. The game was programmed by James Todd from the NintendoAGE forums,and is a great Puzzle game! This is a limited numbered run of 100 carts. The first 30 were boxed and sold out quickly! We have around 65 carts left that come with manual and warranty card for carts numbered from #31 to #100. If anyone here is interested in buying some please E-mail me (2600collector@gmail.com) or PM me! Please put Chunkout2600 in the subject line! The cost is 25.00 plus shipping (5.00 priority mail or 4.00 for bubble mailer).

Thanks for the support!

Rick

post-626-125425838879_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone,

We had a new game release at our Portland Retro Gaming Expo on September 20th called Chunkout2600. The game was programmed by James Todd from the NintendoAGE forums,and is a great Puzzle game! This is a limited numbered run of 100 carts. The first 30 were boxed and sold out quickly! We have around 65 carts left that come with manual and warranty card for carts numbered from #31 to #100. If anyone here is interested in buying some please E-mail me (2600collector@gmail.com) or PM me! Please put Chunkout2600 in the subject line! The cost is 25.00 plus shipping (5.00 priority mail or 4.00 for bubble mailer).

Thanks for the support!

Rick

Any screen shots of the game?

Many collectors have a deep seeded hatred for Hozer. He has been known to sell people's homebrews without permission as well as some other stuff. Do a quick search and you will turn up many many threads about Hozer.

I've seen some hate thrown at Hozer, but never fully understood why. I am sure he has sinned in the past, but seems to be helping out in this situation. Does he use cheap materials... will his carts stop working in a year or two?

Don't turn Rick's thread into a Hozer bashing thread please, Rick hired him to make the carts for him and this is an original homebrew. Nothing fishy about it. One of the CIB copies is mine, regardless of who produced it.

I will delete any further posts that bash Hozer in this thread.

Thanks.

Good info. I'm sure Hozer isn't a saint, but neither am I. Thanks Rick and CPU. Email sent.

Please do not use that as justification to buy from Hozer. Do a search to understand why some of us feel the way we do about this manufacturer.

There is justification for buying Rick's carts, however. Yes, Hozer made the carts, but they are in Rick's hands now, and refusing to buy these particular carts at this point is only hurting him and the homebrew author and will not affect Hozer one way or another.

Mods: This post does not bash Hozer. Buy Rick's carts!

• Like 3

Batari, I totally appreciate and agree with your post. Very well spoken/written.

Please do not use that as justification to buy from Hozer. Do a search to understand why some of us feel the way we do about this manufacturer.

There is justification for buying Rick's carts, however. Yes, Hozer made the carts, but they are in Rick's hands now, and refusing to buy these particular carts at this point is only hurting him and the homebrew author and will not affect Hozer one way or another.

Mods: This post does not bash Hozer. Buy Rick's carts!

Don't turn Rick's thread into a Hozer bashing thread please, Rick hired him to make the carts for him and this is an original homebrew. Nothing fishy about it. One of the CIB copies is mine, regardless of who produced it.

I will delete any further posts that bash Hozer in this thread.

Thanks.

Just to clarify, I wasn't bashing Hozer. He asked a question and I tried to answer it. Hozer definitely makes some legit games. I actually have a couple. Rick, count me in for one.