IGNORED

Some projects of mine...

CV Gus

Please excuse the clumsy way this was done; I'd just obtained a digital camera a few days ago, and this is the first time I've ever tried to upload images from one to a website. Right now, I'm trying to learn this without instructions.

The two pictures on the left show the switch used to shift gears on Pole Position. The third is the CV controller with a two button/four button option; the small switch is used to toggle between the two. This controller is great for playing Front Line and Rocky Boxing, and you can use the alternate setting for Spy Hunter.

And on the far right is my 5200. Still haven't found replacement plugs for it, so only controller port one works. And even that took quite a bit of effort. This is here so certain people know that I actually have one, and have put quite a bit of effort into it- such as posting the tech specs and diagrams for the digital controller.

Until my module (9-pin-to-5200) is fully constructed, I'll withhold those images. Sort of a contribution to classic gaming.

post-11032-1254338837_thumb.jpg

post-11032-125433887049_thumb.jpg

post-11032-125433890124_thumb.jpg

post-11032-125433895637_thumb.jpg

Edited by CV Gus

There are two versions of this module: one that does not use any battery but so far only works with a 7800 controller, and one that uses a battery (or current from my wind-up radio).

Since I've only enough materials for one or the other, I've decided to go with the battery-powered one. This is because it works with just about every 9-pin controller, including a CV controller. It also takes 2600 paddle controllers, but you do not have the gear-shift button from the 5200 paddle controller. Thus, of all the games I have, this is good mainly for Super Breakout.